Dungeon Lords - MMXII Released

The co-op worked surprisingly well and extremelywell in a lan setting. Very fun with more players. Well, I only played the CE release in the iron box and it still had some features missing. Got a lot of hours out of it. For the definitive impression, you would have to ask Mike who I think buys an edition every year.

The co-op worked surprisingly well and extremelywell in a lan setting. Very fun with more players. Well, I only played the CE release in the iron box and it still had some features missing. Got a lot of hours out of it. For the definitive impression, you would have to ask Mike who I think buys an edition every year.

I was never into the co-op so I couldn't answer that.

The MMXII version was pretty much like you would expect - looks a little better, cooperates a bit better with newer hardware, some tweaks, etc ...

I was checking, and apparently I bought it on GreenMan Gaming back in 2012, it isn't a Steam game so I will need to re-download it from there.

If I could get a fourpack or one from GOG I would buy it again to play with my boys
It was a lot of fun

Thanks for the info guys, I'll probably grab a few copies and try it with my sons.

Back
Top Bottom