Pricewatch!

Amplitude is having another free weekend for the Endless Space / Legend / Dungeon on Steam.

Both the Elminage games are well worth playing, if you enjoy the wizardry-type games you'll get a great deal of pleasure out of them.

Is there any relationshp between those two games? One is sequel to another, etc?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be free on Epic store from 13th to 20th February. Now you can pick up two board game adaptations, Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride.
Great, not sure why I still buy games anymore. Anything more than 5 euro feels like a ripoff these days.

Pathfinder explorer edition is in the humble choice of February btw.

Great, not sure why I still buy games anymore.

Pathfinder explorer edition is in the humble choice of February btw.

You always buy games for full price if you want to play them early. If you just wait long enough you either get them for almost nothing or even for free. But that's how it is for a long time now. Maybe now a bit more with steam, gog and epic.
I already got "free" games with the games magazines I bought back in the 90s.

Aye, those free games with magazines back in the day turned me on to many products that I likely wouldn't have thought of on my own. Lots of them were demos, and if I enjoyed them that just made me buy the full product.

Back
Top Bottom