Ghost Story - Developing Science Fiction RPG

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Games Radar report that Ken Levine, of Bioshock, System Shock 2 fame, is developing a science fiction RPG which is in the later stages of production.

Ghost Story Games, Ken Levine's studio, is recruiting for work on a "new immersive sci-fi game with RPG elements", and it's apparently in the "later stages of production".

The information comes from a new job listing posted on parent company and publisher Take-Two Interactive's careers website (spotted by GameSpot), with the small team recruiting for a Senior Producer on its debut project.

In addition, the vacancy also reiterates that Ghost Story Games, which was founded by Levine in 2017 after leaving the now shuttered BioShock Infinite developer Irrational, is "dedicated to making immersive story driven games for gamers that like a challenge".

[...]
More information.

I prefer system Shock to Bioshock, both have very good atmosphere, but bioshock turned me off with the "you never die but regenerate". The feel of dread and fear, of exploring new areas with only some bullets and a wrench, set system shock apart from bioshock. The problem is that Bioshock is easy to balance, whereas the System Shock´s of this world no. So the games, where there are only limited health cannisters, are a dying breed.

I prefer system Shock to Bioshock, both have very good atmosphere, but bioshock turned me off with the "you never die but regenerate".

Maybe you played it before they patched the option in, but the Vita-Chambers can be toggled off in the options menu. It made a big difference to me.

Back
Top Bottom