Xenowar - An XCom clone for PC and Android

Lucky Day

Daywatch
While messing around with Terror from the Deep at beginner and getting my but wupped I thought about what might be available for Android in Xcommers since last I looked.

I found Xenowar and a lot of good reviews for it.

http://xenowar.net/

He wants $2 at the app store for it but I wasn't sure if it required a permanent internet connection so a did a little digging for a "lite" version (what Android Apps like to call their demos) to try it out. What I found is links to his versions including the latest release from January.

I'm pretty impressed - my only gripe is the soldiers are tine, its difficult to get a handle on how to turn the screen (pretty close to a free camera!) and its too easy to accidentally build a base - pressing the wrong button can be an issue.

funny, I thought there might be more interest in this here. Its not Minecraft, but it is pretty good from just one guy.

Sorry, I haven't been on the forums lately. I've dumped quite a few hours into Xenowar, and it's fun. It's X-Com distilled into a manageable, mobile game you can play on a phone. I recommend it. It works well on both my Kindle Fire and my HTC Sensation.

Back
Top Bottom