Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous kickstarter updates - Page 6 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Pathfinder » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous kickstarter updates

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous kickstarter updates

May 12th, 2021, 18:37
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
Ah ! That's it !
I missed that "closing date".

Well, on February, we had in the family still enough to do with the death of my father, and this winter was especially cold - kind of psychically freezing me as well !
Sorry to hear that
I've been through that and I can understand one doesn't feel like following game news.

You could still try and ask, but I doubt they can produce more than what was ordered. Who knows, perhaps they have spares?
Those presented at the bottom of that page (at least in my view) :

https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/preorder/en
I see the two below. If you click on the title, a pop-up explains the content

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Extra Digital Download
You will get an additional digital download of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, a special in-game item (Arcane Signet), Forum Badge and Discord Role.

Note: Special items and equipment are designed not to break the game's balance. This applies to all in-game items in all tiers.

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Extra Premium Digital Download
You will get an additional premium digital version of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, including a digital world map and exclusive backer-only content: 4 special in-game items - Red Dragon Helmet, Hero Cloak, Unholy Signet, and Arcane Signet - and your name featured in the credits.

Note: Special items and equipment are designed not to break the game's balance. This applies to all in-game items in all tiers.
Last edited by Redglyph; May 12th, 2021 at 18:41. Reason: fixed characters the forum doesn't like :(

Redglyph

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

May 12th, 2021, 18:39
M guess is that these two "Add-Ons" are "extra copies" of the game (plus bonus), nothing else.

Not "Add-ON" in the sense of "DLC".

Decades ago the term "Add-On" was = what's today "DLC".
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)

May 12th, 2021, 18:44
M guess is that these two "Add-Ons" are "extra copies" of the game (plus bonus), nothing else.

Not "Add-ON" in the sense of "DLC".

Decades ago the term "Add-On" was = what's today "DLC".
That's how I understand it too.

There were other add-ons before, that's why it's called that.

Redglyph

Keeper of the Watch

May 12th, 2021, 18:50
So, it's an quite literal translation of "adding something on[to] the rest of your order", so to say.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

May 12th, 2021, 19:36
So, it's an quite literal translation of "adding something on[to] the rest of your order", so to say.
Exactly, something you add onto something else that you are supposed to own, or to have ordered. Not something you can buy independently.

I hope they can find some spare physical rewards for you, or at least some compensation.

Redglyph

Keeper of the Watch

May 12th, 2021, 21:10
Ah ! That's it !
I missed that "closing date".

Well, on February, we had in the family still enough to do with the death of my father, and this winter was especially cold - kind of psychically freezing me as well !

Thank you, things are at least clear for me now !

Those presented at the bottom of that page (at least in my view) :

https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/preorder/en
Sorry to hear about your dad Alrik.
Hope you have some people to support you.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

May 13th, 2021, 16:10
Yes, he died early in January, and we all have recovered by now (lots of paperwork as well).
--

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Pathfinder » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous kickstarter updates