Dragon Age 2 - Preview @ PC Gamer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
PC Gamer has a new preview of Dragon Age 2 that focuses on some of the story and character elements. There's nothing about the differences between the platforms, although the author acknowledges a shift towards Mass Effect and embraces it:
They’re also ditching the approval system. You won’t be trying to lobby your companions by saving kittens in front of them; now they’ll agree with you completely, or just stick around as a ‘rival’. A rival respects your power and the role you play in the world, but thinks you’re kind of a dick. As a side effect of that, you can’t have an outright evil champion. You’ll have to settle for being ruthless in the pursuit of your ideals.
Dragon Age 2 is looking over Mass Effect’s shoulder and taking some serious notes. That’s definitely a good thing.
More information.

After reading the comments on the pcgamer page Im glad glad others feel as I do.Reviewers need to stop writing love stories to bioware and start asking questions we want.There is stiill no pc previews that have played the pc version.Yes Pcgamer even based there preview off the 360 build and word of mouth from bioware employees.Quit sucking there dicks just because there bioware.

The approval system is still in, companions can still leave you if you were mean to kittens. That was confirmed by Mary Kirby on the official forum 3 months ago.

I have been reading a few game previews lately and I'm really starting to wonder if all the websites/magazines fired their competent writers and hired 15 years who make game article out of thin air. It's the third game preview this week that I read that have erroneous information in it...All for different games.

Sometimes it feels like the whole world is against RPGs and RPGWatch is the only pocket of sanity.

I'm glad i don't subscribe to that magazine anymore.

"Dragon Age 2 is looking over Mass Effect’s shoulder and taking some serious notes. That’s definitely a good thing. "

Eh....

Sometimes it feels like the whole world is against RPGs and RPGWatch is the only pocket of sanity.

That's cause 2 of the staff are Australian!! :D

So i have a question. A simple little question.

HOW the fuck dose the game play on the PC and how dose it look on the PC.
Because right now the screen shots and the information i am getting is that it is a mindless button masher on the console and every time we get a so called “preview” aka blowjob to the developers.

We get no real information about what matters.
HOW DOSE IT FUCKING PLAY!.

I love that guy.

And yeah, I don't consider anything a preview if it isn't actually based on play time.

I love that guy.

And yeah, I don't consider anything a preview if it isn't actually based on play time.

Yeah love that guys opinion also.I don't buy games just on pr and word of mouth.

Back
Top Bottom