Exiled Kingdoms - thoughts?

bizorker

Sentinel
Original Sin 2 Donor
Friend started playing and recommended. Tablet only I think. Looking for input from RPGWatch community before I buy/install. Also thinking about Enderal, Dwarves or Tyranny for my next gaming adventure. Thx.

I played Exiled Kingdoms very briefly but it was promising. I hear the developer has added quite a few "advanced" style RPG mechanics that you'd find in some PC RPGs.

I'm playing Enderal now and liking it a lot. 13 hours in and the game makes you want to keep playing and exploring. Definitely recommend it.

I tried it for a little and the respawns wore me down within the hour. It looked good otherwise though, as far as mobile RPGs go. It reminded of Diablo 2, so if you liked that you might like this too.

I'm playing Enderal now and liking it a lot. 13 hours in and the game makes you want to keep playing and exploring. Definitely recommend it.

I gave Enderal a shot, but really found it uninspiring.

Uninspiring is a strong word for a game like Enderal. You are talking about a team of guys who basically do it as a labor of love and take a good 5 years to make each of their overhauls.

It's not a perfect game, but no game is. It has quirks and what not, but the overall package is definitely worth playing, IMO. To each their own and all that, but anyone who is interested in an open-world with tons of hand-placed loot, nooks and crannies in the exploration, secrets, hand-crafted feeling, etc., with a pretty wild, somewhat psychological, spiritual, otherworldly story as well, you should really try the game.

Back
Top Bottom