Starpoint Gemini - Euro Retail Release Goes Gold

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Iceberg sent over this press release, announcing their retail Euro release of Starpoint Gemini has gone Gold:
Standing out from the sci-fi crowd

LGM Games interviewed about their Tactical Space RPG/Simulation Game Starpoint Gemini (PC)

Haarlem, The Netherlands – 3 March 2011 – Videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive today presents an interview with Mario Mihokovic, one of the three brothers and co-founders of Little Green Men Games, the development studio behind tactical space RPG/simulation game Starpoint Gemini (PC).
What has inspired LGM Games to develop Starpoint Gemini, how have they made the combination of tactical RPG/simulation gameplay and the sci-fi space setting work, and what exactly about this game will absorb players into it? This and much more can be learned from this intriguing interview. The full interview including a picture of Mario Mihokovic can be downloaded here.
Press that would like to sit down with the creative masterminds of LGM Games with their own questions please contact Iceberg Interactive at pr@iceberg-interactive.com (full contact details provided below).
Starpoint Gemini can be pre-ordered in the Iceberg Webshop (http://www.iceberg-shop.com/starpoint-gemeni.html) with free shipping up until the release on 25 March 2011.
More information.

Jeez, I'm getting some serious game overload here. There are too many good games! I need to retire so bad...

hmmm question...anyone played this and is it actually good?

Well, I went and got it - and boy am I sorry. Something is seriously screwed up right now. The tutorial went mad and killed me. I managed to get through the tutorial and start the game proper.. which crashed. Then I managed to get the game going and ran into some other craziness: you are supposed to fly close to a space station so it's defenses can scrape some baddies off your back but the defenses never fire.

I sure hope they get this mess fixed soon.

I actually rammed into the station! I'll give it another whirl, though.

Edit: Tried again. This time a couple of the pylons did work! Enough to get me through. I recorded a video of the rest of them not working and posted to the forums. (Talk about fast response - I got an answer on the weekend!)

Last edited:
I am hoping for a demo but there doesn't seem to be one out yet.

Back
Top Bottom