Orcs Must Die & Dead Rising II Off the Record

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
I've been hearing a lot of praise about Orcs Must Die. Anyone get this game? I played the demo and liked it, but it was over a bit too early for me to get an overall feel for it.

Also anyone get Dead Rising II Off the Record? It's a guarantee that I'll get this, but was curious what any of you thought of it. Haven't heard/read that much about it.

I grabbed Orcs Must Die! on launch and am really enjoying it (i spent a good 13 hours - according to Steam) playing it off and on over the weekend - and by off and on I mean 3-4 hour stints.

I've completed the 'normal' difficulty with pretty much a 'perfect' (5 skulls) for every level. Am just trying to get the last two levels I don't have 5 skulls on completed before I move onto nightmare.

It's one of the first games of this sort that I actually go back and replay levels with different trap combinations. I think it's mainly because it's so graphic and varied that I don't feel so much like I'm just re-hashing the same old content so much - although this might change.

I'm waiting with baited breath to see what their DLC plans are like (whether or not they're going to be expensive or not pretty much).

There isn't a huge amount of content but if you like the style of game then I highly recommend it - heck, at the price point I'd recommend it even if you didn't like it. If you enjoyed the demo (not sure what's on it) i'd say you will enjoy the full-game. The game really opens up the more you unlock (weavers, which are basically skills, and additional traps/trap upgrades).

Thanks for the tip.

The demo stops at the 3rd area. There weren't that many traps and really wasn't impressed with the last one they gave me which was the exploding barrel.

It sounds like it gets a little more interesting. I'll grab it when I'm done with New Vegas.

Not really sure about Dead Rising II: OTR though. It sounds like an expansion at full price. I played the hell out of the first one and know that whole mall area like the back of my hand. I don't just want one more area, plus the mall for 40 bucks.

I've seen that there's a DLC out now for "Orcs must die !"

The article says that this DLC costs 1,99 Euros until November, 1st, after that it is 2,49.

Back
Top Bottom