On which screenshot the graphics look better?

On which screenshot the graphics look better?

• Screenshot 1

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Screenshot 2

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravn7

Traveler
In recent years some specific color schemes are becoming more popular. I wonder what do players really think about it. Which color scheme do you prefer?

Screenshot 1 or 2?

aLiIGCj.jpg

Radiation dirty clouds, no, please, just don't.

I agree with our local DLC-Hater, the first one looks sick.
I think than the original Blood&Wine gave a really good account of the light you can find in Tuscany for example.

How about this one? Looks unbelievable! I can't wait to get there.

Then wait until you get into the Alps. I mean, those mountains … During spring you might get mountains with snow. Or even later.

I was in August in Berchtesgaden in Germany, and it indeed looked a bit like that, only without the snow :

Attachments

• Berchtesgaden Germany Early August 2017.jpg
    Berchtesgaden Germany Early August 2017.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 62
I think it looks more like my home town of Sion in Switzerland but pretty close, yes, Alrik ;)

Last edited:
Am I missing a subtext here? The second picture looks better, but they're both from the Witcher, yeah?

Am I missing a subtext here? The second picture looks better, but they're both from the Witcher, yeah?

Hairworks seems to indicate that.

pibbur whose hair is as long as the Witcher's, and the colour of it approaches the Witcher's.

I voted 1 mostly because I'm tired of going through forests in games.

And a few more houses.

pibbur who also noticed railway tracks seemingly missing in the witcher world.

Well, most of Berchtesgaden extends behind my back, from where I stood to take the photo. And the railway goes a special line, it's amazing how they got that line through and between the mountains, even lower ones.

The look ahead of the photo extends towards the Königssee ("king's lake), which is an dead end of the whole valley.

First one is amateur hour.. never seen skies looking like that, it seems to have a greenish tint, almost like he's under water. The second image might be a bit too blue, with clear sky and a sunny day everything has a yellow tint to it IRL. I'm on a uncalibrated monitor at the moment though, but the first one looks terrible..

Back
Top Bottom