|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Knights of the Chalice II - Kickstarter Trailer

Default Knights of the Chalice II - Kickstarter Trailer

March 14th, 2019, 23:54
In terms of a video representation of a PnP look, I still prefer the Battle Brothers approach of using a bust figurine. I wouldn't mind seeing that approach in a heroic fantasy setting using modified D&D rules.

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

March 15th, 2019, 02:02
I'd rather tokens over the bighead busts/bobbleheads. At least the artwork on the tokens themselves is articulate. I'm going to have a ton of fun with this one (currently playing the first KotC for the first time, it's pretty good.)

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
+1:

March 15th, 2019, 14:41
Dude, if you're currently playing the first game, I truly envy you!! You are going to have weeks of pure entertainment, believe that!!! Fluent also brings up something I agree with, given a choice I'd take the current token-ish look over silly bobbleheads or busts.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

March 15th, 2019, 15:21
I was only able to endure the first couple seconds of this trailer, until the War of Buttons began.

Knights of the Chalice I is the totally amazing game you should play! Until the sequel gets normal, full-body characters.

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

March 15th, 2019, 16:53
I never played the first game, but looking at videos of it and the KS video of the sequel, I prefer the "token look".
--
It's developer is owned by Sony which means it'll remain a hostage of inferior hardware. ~ joxer

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Knights of the Chalice II - Kickstarter Trailer