Return of the Daily Smile

8444_2d0f.jpeg

Somewhjat reminds me of my short story in which a zombie family is leading a normal life : The son is a crash test dummy, father works as a medicine tester ...

tumblr_n09528oqts1qdnibfo1_1280.jpg

I really like this one:

My Favorite Animal

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favoritelive animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where I am now...

tumblr_n14b8wQID71qdnibfo1_1280.jpg

I copied this of a FB posting but it was too funny not to grab. :)

Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut-glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water. In the water floated, of all things, a condom! When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. "Miss Beatrice", he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?" pointing to the bowl. "Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful?

I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!" The pastor fainted.

I like it; I can just picture the sweet little old lady. This one is definitely not about you!! lol :)

You just KEEP asking for it! :slap:

@CM & @Corwin - Nah - I don't like it when elder people fight :)

RPGWatch/Superhero/Determinism/Skill vs. Fame

Attachments

• rpgwatch.jpg
    rpgwatch.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 70
  • how-to-be-a-superhero.jpg
    how-to-be-a-superhero.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 72
  • determinism.jpg
    determinism.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Skill_vs_Fame.jpg
    Skill_vs_Fame.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
Hidden did you just call me "elder?" Been a very long time since I added anyone to my "List"............wonder if now is a good time to do so..........muhahahah! ;)

Elder was a compliment, I'd have said an Ancient!! :p :)

The following picture says everything that needs to be said.:lol:

YpUxpKbK.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom