Last game(s) you bought

Bought a bunch of DLC & games on the GOG sale.

1. Atom RPG Trudograd
  2. Balrum
  3. Blackguards Special Edition
  4. Blackguards 2
  5. Dungeon Rats
  6. Neverwinter Nights: Dark Dreams of Furiae
  7. Outward: The Soroboreans
  8. Every Y's game

Last I bought are Othercide and Fae Tactics, both great acquisitions with a very high value for their price.

Just convinced myself and bought Fall Guys. Looks one hell of a lot of fun. :D

I saw your videos in the other post. It's not for me, but the videos made me laugh - reminded me of Takeshi's Castle for some reason! Hope you're having fun with it.

Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time

Loved the tv series. And this is a decent enough action game. It's got some platforming. Some decent combat and exploration. But the main draw is the characters story and world. It's got the same voice actors as the tv series. But if this weren't set in the Samurai Jack world, it would just be a mediocre action game.

Bought a cheap key for Fantasy General II. I'll play it after Wasteland 3 releasing soon.

I bought my first VR device and games. Wanting them mainly for cardio and losing weight, i went for the Oculus Quest, which is fully wireless, and as for games, Beat Saber and FitXR.

Both are good cardio games, and beat saber in particular is really fun. Some of the songs though, hard as hell.

Windbound
Sadly it doesn't come with any kind of documentary, not even in-game, not even on the web page, and it still has some bugs.

Last Game i bought if you don't count free things from the Epic Store or humble Bundle is Drakensang. More specifically it was the Drakensang RPG pack with included Drakensang, River of Time, and Phileasson's secret. It came with for Ravenhurst style point and click puzzle games. It was in the clearance bin at Wal-Mart and was only 3.00$. It had been clearanced 4 times until i bought it.

Grabbed Anthem from the Humble Bundle store since it's currently 85% off. I remember enjoying the demo enough that I think I'll get a few hours of fun out of it.

Crusader Kings 3. :biggrin: And then picked up Vampyr and Call of Cthulhu through Humble Choice. Oh, and WL3 as a KS reward.

Legendary Journeys - still in EA, but looks like it will be a good blobber in time.

D20 Dungeons - a total impulse purchase, also in EA. It's a new D20 module creator, using OGL 3.75.

Picked up Outward which is currently on sale on Steam.

I gave it a try at release and didn't really care for it, but I've been wanting to check it out again after the multiple updates it's received.

Back
Top Bottom