Pricewatch!

I've got all but 2 of that bundle and it's going for £27 :lol:

Lol. I've been after the Gal Civ III Gold bundle for a while now. I didn't pull the trigger during the Xmas sale when it was $25 because I was short on cash, and now every time it goes on sale it's for a HIGHER price!

@Thrasher;, I'm pretty sure not including the DLC is the whole idea. They give you the main game for a song then, IF you like it, you buy the DLC so the company can make some money. It actually makes more sense to me than bundling everything into one big lump and asking you to buy the entire thing. (Though I would rather do the latter if I'm pretty certain I'm going to like the game.)
Weird, it showed up for me at a super cheap price, but now I realize that's probably because I own most of them.
Yeah, I got burned by that with a Civilization bundle. Looked to me like Civ5 plus all the DLC was only $10 or some such. They're trixy!

If selling your soul to social networks is required for this gem, I say go for it. This game is worth it.

Remember what I said previously. Do not, under any circumstances, buy Zestiria. It's a "meh" grinder. After finishing Berseria, go on Crunchyroll (IIRC it's there) and watch Zestiria anime series to see what happened after Berseria ended.

I played Berseria, Zestiria, and Symphonia, and the latter game was the best, by far, at least for me. The first two were interesting enough, but I would never replay either, to be honest.

The reason I didn't buy Symphonia and never will is this:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/372360/discussions/0/350544272211809940/
Code:
Key	Xbox Gamepad		Field/World Map		Battle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W	Left Stick (⬆️)		Move Forward		Jump (if using Manual Mode)
S	Left Stick (⬇️)		Move Backward		-
A	Left Stick (⬅️)		Move Left		Move Left
D	Left Stick (➡️)		Move Right		Move Right

T	Right Stick (⬆️)		-			Jump (if using Manual Mode)
G	Right Stick (⬇️)		-			-
F	Right Stick (⬅️)		Camera Left		Move Left
H	Right Stick (➡️)		Camera Right		Move Right
V	Right Stick (Press)	World Map		Unison Attack

I	(Y) (Yellow)		Menu			Menu
K	(A) (Green)		Confirm			Attack
J	(X) (Blue)		S. Ring / Noishe	Defend
L	(B) (Red)		Cancel			Arte (Tech)

E	Right Bumper		Camera Right		Switch Target
Q	Left Bumper		Camera Left		Orders (hold and press ⬅️ ⬆️ ➡️)

C	Right Trigger		Spin Right		Arte (Tech) Shortcut
Z	Left Trigger		Spin Left		Arte (Tech) Shortcut

LShift	-			Walk			-

Bckspc	Back			Skit			Manual > Semi-Auto > Auto
Space	Start			Toggle World Map	Pause/Switch Char (if Menu)
Again ijkl idiocy and again backspace mapped for something by default.
Sadly even if someone does like such controls, for some reason they don't work properly everywhere in the game:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/372360/discussions/0/412446292753744346/

Luckily I learned about atrocious controls BEFORE I bought the game as the publisher of course doesn't warn default keymapping in this game is stuff from nightmares.
If someone desperately wants it, I can only suggest buying it's original on/with GameCube.

Last edited:
GOG is having their ‘most wishlisted games’ sale - seems like some decent deals, but I have so little that I want to play that isn’t already ‘owned’ that I’m not sure I will end up buying anything!

https://www.gog.com

I tried the demo (they had a free weekend) and couldn't stand Symphonia controls (kb/m) so gave up and have no intention on buying. It takes more than a great story it also needs good game play.

I played Berseria, Zestiria, and Symphonia, and the latter game was the best, by far, at least for me. The first two were interesting enough, but I would never replay either, to be honest.

I had no issues at all playing the game but I certainly used the controller far more than I did the keyboard. I'm getting used to that though, with the eastern flavoured games especially these days.

Sanitarium is down to $5. Any recommendations on this one?

If you like adventure games with some psychological horror thrown in and you want to play one of the old school classics, then go for it . . . 5 bucks is like one cup of coffee at Starbucks. There is also one part in the game that brought many gamers to tears. I personally liked the game a lot but felt it was more an 85 than a 95.

Back
Top Bottom