PoE Welcome to the Pillars of Eternity Forum

Pillars of Eternity

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
As the title says welcome everyone to our New RPGWatch forum section for Pillars of Eternity. So all future topics/threads for the game please post them here.

Let's give a round of applause to Fluent who is the new moderator.:clap:

Well I'll say it again he is a breath of fresh air compared to our jaded veterans. So I'll take his everything is awesome over every new modern RPG is terrible.:lol:

No one else wanted the job except me, but I have my hands full with the front-page. So remember guys we do offer forum members the chance to be moderators.;)

I'm just in a silly mood. Pay no attention.

As you all well know. When you push a button something awesome has to happen. So lets see where is the awesome button… :lol:

Ah there it is :)

*clicks submit Reply*

Everything will be awesome in this forum, so sayeth the moderator, Fluent! :lol:

It's sort of like that Louis CK guy says. Everything's amazing and nobody's happy! :) That sort of attitude seems to get even stronger on the internet. :thinking:

Thanks for the welcome and promotion, and I hope to run this forum smoothly! Hopefully I have no problems from any of you guys. :party:

Are you going to write an article about PoE? :)

And to crown the opening if this forum (and Fluent's promotion), Pillars of Eternity now tops Steam Top Seller chart in front of Grant Thief Auto V that release in like 2 weeks. I didn't believe that was possible. Backer keys are not counted in there and the list works by $ and not numbers (note GTAV is more expensive).

Also, PoE is holding the first three spots in the "popular" list on GOG! :biggrin:

I believe Corwin called dibs on writing our official review, but Fluent's gonna write a series of articles. I'd love to be able to chime in as well. ^.^

I am going to wait for it to come out for phones with a lot of DLC and wait for Joxers review of it then......

Back
Top Bottom