Path of Exile - Comparison with Diablo

It's kind of an odd question. PoE is one game while Diablo is a franchise. He says Diablo, but he's obviously not talking about Diablo 1.

Personally, I think Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor is better than either of those games, but I'm biased because of the setting.

I haven't watched the video and I already now it's a biased clickbait, a late one too, since the Diablo vs PoE nerdwar has been raging for years now.

Not interested. Don't know. Don't care.

Both are grind-based games about maximising one ability through talents/gear and using it an infinite number of times. Opinion is subjective, both are good at what they do. People who like Diablo play Diablo, people who like PoE play PoE. End of the clickbait.

Last edited:
I don't play either one of them anymore. Burned out with genre and it 1000's clones.:biggrin:

Path of Exile is free-to-play game done right! :)

It's kind of an odd question. PoE is one game while Diablo is a franchise. He says Diablo, but he's obviously not talking about Diablo 1.
Yep. It'd make a bit more sense soon (?), when PoE 2 releases. Although, PoE 1 and 2 will still have much more similarity than Diablo 1 and 3 (or 4).

Personally, I think Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor is better than either of those games, but I'm biased because of the setting.

I also love the setting, as well as the fact that the game isn't really designed to be played endlessly. This will be a con for some people, but it's a pro for me. ;)
Hope they also aim for a sequel.

Path of Exile is free-to-play game done right! :)

I'd agree to "free-to-play not done wrong". ;)

I agree with his last statement about couch co-op. I understand why POE doesn't have it, but I really enjoy playing D3 on the couch with my kids (xbox).

Not being able to do that is the main reason I haven't gotten into POE

Back
Top Bottom