Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Update 1.6.0

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted update 1.6.0 for Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark:

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark update 1.6.0 is out!

Hello everyone!

As promised, here's the Knifer and Draekon update for Missions and Monsters!

The update adds these 2 new monsters:

They come with 2 new missions at the guild, which will each open a Hunt featuring a unique version of one of the new monsters.

Both monsters can be tamed and their essence can be harvested by a certain Bzil unit.
They have some pretty unique abilities, including what we would consider a "signature move" for each one of them. Give them a look! They'll be an interesting addition to your arsenal, opening up new strategies for creative players!

Otherwise, the build has some bug fixes as well. As usual, the full patch notes are at the end of the post.

To celebrate this occasion we have prepared a Steam Daily Deal - starting today at 19:00 CEST, for next 48 hours, you can get Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark with a 67% discount and the Missions and Monsters DLC with 50% discount! If you haven't grabbed the base game or the DLC yet, now is the right time to remedy that.

[...]
More information.

Great game if you enjoy past classics like FF:T, Ogre Battles, Fire Emblem, and a host of others. Currently all the content is also on a decent sale via Steam (yes, GoG is my preferred lover yet a sale be a sale!).

One I'll be playing again for sure. I still haven't gotten the extra content so I'll likely do that shorty, and make it a part of the adventure when replay time comes along.

Honestly feel it's under-priced even at full price. Fence-sitters, now's your chance!

Back
Top Bottom