Prometheus Wept - Demo released

Cool. If Timeslip needs a side hustle, he should offer consultancy on how to scope and execute a low-budget RPG project.

I'm not much into demos these days, yet I'll say Timeslip does good stuff, and if you've any questions, he'll likely take them on and give solid answers. And his prior games are well worth checking out.

Really liked Vigilantes, it was a solid one-man offering. Looking forward to this one!

Yep Vigilantes was good and Prometheus Wept builds on that premise.:nod:

There's now a V2 Demo with some bugfixes. I'm going to take a break from Solasta check it out today.

The music is best in this demo!

Ugh.. I should have remembered this is Vigilantes-style. Earlier when the developer haven't dropped low-res support, Vigilantes looked and played promising. Now I checked out a recent Vigilantes and it demands hi-res monitor.. This demo is very low quality. Looks like a demo project loaded up in Unity. Horribly slow, like a debug version of some development build. Almost devoid of map details. This is at the very beginning of development stage and badly needs all kinds of team members that are non-existing in this project. UI-designer, Art Director, a really good coder optimizing the code.

Oh wow I was like what is this game....then vigilantes get mentioned.

Downloading.

Back
Top Bottom