Real Life NPCs

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

EDIT: Should mention the reports on this study boggles the mind.

Last edited:
EDIT: Should mention the reports on this study boggles the mind.

It does not. 30 college students. There could be a number of reasons why they would fuck up a test like that, for shit and giggles, because it's hip to be awkward, because they didn't really understand what "inner voice" means? its so natural that it's easy to oversee, or they related it to movies where e.g the murderer or whatever is driven by "demonic inner voices" etc - which is something else.

For these kind of studies i think i'd like a video to see how serious or non serious the responses are + i'd like to see how its presented overall. You can prove anything by how you are asking it to the participants.

It does not. 30 college students. There could be a number of reasons why they would fuck up a test like that, for shit and giggles, because it's hip to be awkward, because they didn't really understand what "inner voice" means? its so natural that it's easy to oversee, or they related it to movies where e.g the murderer or whatever is driven by "demonic inner voices" etc - which is something else.

For these kind of studies i think i'd like a video to see how serious or non serious the responses are + i'd like to see how its presented overall. You can prove anything by how you are asking it to the participants.

I mean the way reports on this study is presented, is the problem. The methodology used was the subjects chose a specific time to record their thoughts etc at that specific moment and reports are implying people have these characteristics all the time. I am sure most people have moments where they are tired and nothing enter their heads.

Back
Top Bottom