Persona 5 Strikers - Sells 1.3 million worldwide @ RPG Site

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
RPG Site reports that Persona 5 Strikers sold 1.3 million copies:

Persona 5 Strikers sells 1.3 million worldwide

In a news article posted on the official Persona website, Atlus has announced that Persona 5 Strikers has sold 1.3 million units worldwide across PC, PS4, and Switch. With this title passing the million units sold mark, it is one of the top-selling Musou games in the franchise's history.

[...]
More information.

And still no Persona 5 on PC, though 4 is on sale for the next week.

I quite enjoyed the fourth game myself. If and when the fifth makes it to either great old games or steam, I'll likely pick it up. I don't think this Strikers game would be my cuppa.

Jeff Vogel (of Spiderweb Software fame) wrote a little blog post about Persona 5 that I really liked - http://jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/2017/08/persona-5-cartoon-cats-depthless-evil.html

...I kind of feel the same way about that game. It's literally the only game I have bothered to play on the Playstation 4 in over a year because it's *that* good and it's the only game I could be bothered to dust the console off for. :D

Damn, that's a most splendid read, thanks for posting that for all to enjoy. I'm ready to play this NOW after reading what Vogel had to say about it, I was already chuffed but now it's beyond!

Guess I'll go back to Geneforge for now, and take out my enthusiasm for Persona on some unsuspecting monsters.

I just finished Geneforge 1: Mutagen myself. It was a good game. At the end it seems some optional paths were *extremely* difficult or I just couldn't figure out viable ways to achieve what I wanted, but I was able to finish the game nonetheless.

I also really liked his Queen's Wish game. He wrote recently that he was depressed because he thought it didn't do well, as it turns out it did fine. I liked the game personally, unsure what people disliked about that one.

Persona 4 Golden was the first Persona game I ever played and it was on the PC and it was what fueled my own initial enthusiasm for Persona in general. I've never played anything pre 4-Golden.

Yeah I'm trundling through Geneforge now, I swear I'm hitting some either new content or stuff I've entirely forgotten. Maybe because this is the first time I've actually played a shaper, I don't know yet something feels very different. Today I'm in a place called Crystal Barrow and getting my clock almost cleaned each and every battle, thank goodness for lots of healing items!

I played Persona the first on playstation back in the day, yet never the second nor third iterations. If they ever make it to gog or steam, I'll nab em.

Back
Top Bottom