Fallout 3 - Lead Level Designer Revealed

I'm usually not the first to whine but Joel being a "proponent of randomized content" makes me feel awry. What I've really hated in Oblivion is randomized loot and such. I don't wish to re-witness it in any game.

Its obvious this game is going to be a piece of crap and it also doesn't help they keep playing games post some movie clips and some screenshots.

I'm always amazed that unregistered people are so prophetic and have such deep insights about games just entering development!!

I'm shocked, TOTALLY shocked!! :)

I'm just excited to see Fallout 3 in existence. Sure, Bethesda may not be the best choice, but at least they make quality games. Hopefully someone with experience writing dialog will be on their team, though. Please give the NPCs personalities, for Pete's sake!

I think it's ~2 years too early to be slamming Bethesda for ruining the Fallout experience for everyone. The griping by FO fans is legendary, even in an industry which gestates gripers like something... that gestates really fast. Give them 0.05 of a chance already!

As long as it's turn-based. If it's not turn-based they should all burn alive in a chemical fire.

Well there are at least two great things (possibly best in the business) Charater Creation and Editor which will allow great things from Modders, even if Bethseda once again can't get RPing right. :)

I've just given up hope on Fallout 3 and stopped whining/caring altogether so it's all good :)

Without the SPECIAL system, it's NOT a Fallout, no matter what they call it!!

Back
Top Bottom