Edge Of Eternity - Teaser Trailer and Seeds of Destruction Release Date - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Edge Of Eternity - Teaser Trailer and Seeds of Destruction Release Date

Default Edge Of Eternity - Teaser Trailer and Seeds of Destruction Release Date

January 27th, 2020, 10:00
Noisy Pixel reports on Edge of Eternity's new teaser trailer and the Seeds of Destruction release date which refers to the new update.

Dear Villagers released a teaser trailer for the Chapter 0 update of the Midgar Studio developed RPG Edge of Eternity, releasing on January 30 via Steam Early Access.

Titled "The Seeds of Destruction," this new update will focus on the origins of Daryon & Selene's quest to save their mother. Players get a closer look at the story of the characters and how they ended up in this adventure.

[…]

loading…

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)

January 27th, 2020, 10:35
So now we have update trailers for unfinished Early Access games? Joking aside I'll be more excited in a few more years when it's fully playable & content complete.
--
“Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by
lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” ― Robert Heinlein

Couchpotato

Lazy Layabout

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
+1:

January 27th, 2020, 17:35
I've been looking forward to this game for quite some time, but yeah, I still think it's at least another year or two from being fully playable, at least by my standards. When that happens, I'll be there!!

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)

January 29th, 2020, 12:40
Turn-based combat looks okay. UI looks acceptable. Even the stupid English voices appear endurable without launching a ballistic missile toward the developers HQ.

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

January 29th, 2020, 17:53
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
Turn-based combat looks okay. UI looks acceptable. Even the stupid English voices appear endurable without launching a ballistic missile toward the developers HQ.
High praise from you indeed
Might even be in your GOTY list.
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Edge Of Eternity - Teaser Trailer and Seeds of Destruction Release Date