Paradox Interactive - World of Darkness Survey

I started filling this out, but I quit partway because it had zero to do with The World of Darkness, RPGs, or anything specific. It was all just generic "how much time do you spend doing X" questions.

I'm not going to do the survey - but i also am not going to buy anymore paradox games until they quite the DLC madness - i don't mind additional content over time (and paying for it) but their level of DLC is only exceeded by one company: Creative Assembly (recent total war games); well actually i'm not sure anyone actually exceed paradox.

I also checked out the survey, and then laughed and closed it down. I don't think I'm the target audience for Paradox anyways, as their business model leaves a lot to be desired, at least in my opinion.

I filled it out. Midway it did not contain questions to do with WOD but near the end it was asking specific questions such as what Vampire Clans and Werewolf Tribes are your favorite and what themes interested you. With regards to themes I practically ticked every one except "Fairies" and I would still be rather interested in their take on "Fairies".
As a fanboy I will probably fill out anything they ask with regards to this topic. I wish I had the same enthusiasm for my tax forms.

I filled it out as I needed something to do over dinner. It was okay.

I filled it out because I was bored

At least I got to say that I never pay for dlc, mmo, microtr and phonegames

perhaps Joxer will like me now

I think the World of Darkness shouldn't be too bright. I think I'll skip the survey.

We hired an analytics crew once who gave us a high level rundown of "cardinal survey sins".
This survey commits three of them in the first 30 seconds.

Don't ask demographic questions at the beginning - Ask your most important questions near the front. Survey fatigue is real and only a certain percent will finish.

Don't make an answer 'required' to continue. Any information is better than no information.

I got into the WoD because of VtM:Bloodlines and VtM stayed my main interest.
Still curious how Bloodlines 2 will end up, but I'm less interested in the new setting.
I liked the fear of gehenna, the antediluvians, corrupted Camarilla etc. way more than the Second Inquisition.

The part of WoD I enjoyed was Mage: The Ascension. That alone would make a worthwhile modern cRPG. Not a fan of Werewolves and Vampires though -- they've been overdone.

I got into the WoD because of VtM:Bloodlines and VtM stayed my main interest.
Still curious how Bloodlines 2 will end up, but I'm less interested in the new setting.
I liked the fear of gehenna, the antediluvians, corrupted Camarilla etc. way more than the Second Inquisition.

Yes! The lore of the 90s was so much better. I still play the third edition of the tabletop game, I'm not so interested in the current version.

Well I lost interest after the whole gehenna & antediluvians stuff.

From what I can remember reading it did happen.

Something do with Dracula.

Well I lost interest after the whole gehenna & antediluvians stuff.

From what I can remember reading it did happen.

Something do with Dracula.

Yeah but not as the world-ending apocalypse, but rather some ever-repeating cycle. Sabbat is now fighting the "Gehenna War" in eastern Europe and Elders are called towards the war zone... Still somewhat vague.
But whatever it is, it's not the atmosphere of approaching doom that it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom