Steam Awards

Philistine

Keeper of the Watch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I want to nominate but I haven't played any 2019 games! Any suggestions for these catagories:
Best VR game
Best with friends
Innovative gameplay

I won't be doing it because of no point, but…

Best VR click on anything - all are unbaked and mediocre rubbish.

Best with friends, cmon, 90% of games that were released in the past year are coops or mmos so pick any garbage. If still undecided I say go for the overrated junk that makes entries on rpgwatch: https://store.steampowered.com/app/794260/Outward/

Innovative gameplay is easy, that'd be point and click adventure with dialogue choices and consequences, right? Disco Elysium.

I already chose Disco for GOTY. I'd like to reccomend Greedfall or Atom but they don't fit the categories.

I want to nominate but I haven't played any 2019 games!
Same problem here. I wish it were going by what games you PLAYED this year.

BTW, it isn't quite 2019. X4: Foundations came out Nov. 30, 2018 and it can take any sort of nomination.

Let's see, Control would probably be the best visual style this... oh wait! :devil:

Innovative gameplay is easy, that'd be point and click adventure with dialogue choices and consequences, right? Disco Elysium.

I tried to nominate Disco Elysium in two different categories (GOTY and Innovative Gameplay) but Steam simply doesn't let me do that. I suppose you can nominate a given game in only one category.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom