RPGWatch - Winter Key Giveaway Preparation

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It is that time of the year again where we are hosting another key giveaway. We have collected a few ourselves, but if you happen to have any unused keys lying around and don't mind contributing, send me a message, so I can add them to the giveaway. Please do so before the 5th of December.

The idea is to have everything wrapped up before Christmas. The key giveaway event is probably going to run in the week of the 9th of December and the winners should receive their keys the week after.

This message also means that anyone who is not registered at RPGWatch before today the 28th of November, will not be able to participate in the giveaway.

More information.

I'm slowly getting into that Christmas mood (having to only work one more week before the end of the years helps) and a RPGWatch key giveaway is the right way to start.
I will send you a few leftovers, Myrthos!

Can't wait for the new rules of the giveaway. I suggest to include people's average posting time and the relation with their birthday. I heard the zodiac sign is also highly predictive.

You have mail, Myrthos.

Hey @Myrthos;,

I've sent you an e-mail :)

Cool.

Can I send Humble Bundle "Gift links" ? (the advantage is that it removes the games from my list and it should ensure that the key has not been used)

You have mail, @Myrthos;. :)

Myrthos, you have a lot of reading to do :p

Cool.

Can I send Humble Bundle "Gift links" ? (the advantage is that it removes the games from my list and it should ensure that the key has not been used)
Yes you can send those as well.

I now have a total of 100 keys, which is probably more than we will be able to give away (as usually there are less than 100 persons participating), so it is time to close this request and not accept any other keys. You can give them away yourself or save them for the next giveaway in a half year or so.

Thanks to everyone who donated keys!

Back
Top Bottom