Langrisser I & II - Langrisser I Story Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A trailer for Langrisser I & II which shows the story for Langrisser I.

Experience the legendary story of Langrisser I! The kingdom of light finds itself in peril when dark forces steal away the Sacred Sword Langrisser and threaten to destroy them. It is up to the Descendants of Light to rise up, reclaim Langrisser, and battle for the fate of their kingdom!

Coming March 10, 2020 to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
More information.

I never played Langrisser (or Warsong as the first one was called when released on the Sega Genesis in the US) but I am a pretty big fan of the Growlanser series, which is the spiritual successor and made by a lot of the same people.

I never played Langrisser (or Warsong as the first one was called when released on the Sega Genesis in the US) but I am a pretty big fan of the Growlanser series, which is the spiritual successor and made by a lot of the same people.
Fondly remember playing the Generation Collection and Heritage of War. The branching story line was what kept me interested. Can't believe that was over ten years ago.

Reminder: These were the PS2 versions.

Fondly remember playing the Generation Collection and Heritage of War. The branching story line was what kept me interested. Can't believe that was over ten years ago.

Reminder: These were the PS2 versions.

Yeah I love Growlanser Generations (II and III). Wayfarer of Time (IV) is also great but the English version is only available on PSP (or I guess can be downloaded to PS Vita). Shame these games are have never been ported to PC and I'm not sure if we'll ever see another one… I guess if they're porting Langrisser after all this time it's possible there's hope for Growlanser too.

I've never played these games but I had a mate back in Canada that enjoyed them so I'll likely give them a shot when they're available for us computer folk.

This looks good! Never played the originals but I'll definitely give the PC version a shot.

Im big fan of Fire Emblem on Nintendo and this seems to be similar. I consider Switch in handheld mode and bed position best way to play this type of games, so I will probably take it on Switch.

Back
Top Bottom