Robotality - Announce Pathway

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Pathway: In Search of the Lost Element is a 1930s era turn based RPG featuring procedural levels and has been announced as the next game from Robotality.

PATHWAY IS ROBOTALITY'S UPCOMING TACTICAL RPG SET IN A 1930S PULP ADVENTURE SCENARIO
pathway001.png

FIGHT deep and demanding turn-based strategy battles.
GUIDE a cast of eccentric characters on a journey into the unknown.
EXPLORE lost temples, haunted tombs and Wehrmacht strongholds in ever-changing levels.
DISCOVER mysterious artefacts - powerful remnants of an ancient civilisation.
LISTEN to an original soundtrack by Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame.
IMMERSE yourself in a gorgeous 16-bit world built upon a novel pixel/voxel hybrid technology.

Pathway is currently in pre-alpha. The game will be released on Windows, Mac and Linux in 2017.
Thank Kordanor for the heads up!

More information.

Was looking forward to their announcement for quite a while. I am happy that they keep a similar gameplay and similar graphics as Halfway, which was already a great game though it underperformed sales wise.

Wehrmacht? I can't remember hearing that word in any game.
Count me interested.

Interested to "FIGHT deep and demanding turn-based strategy battles." Robotality did "a pretty tiny-everything"-GUI for Halfway unfortunately so I couldn't play that. Maybe this one will have better UI and support for 1280x1024 res monitors?

Hrm, just installed it again to check this, but actually the interface is fine at 1280x1024. Do you have an ultra small screen with a high pixel density?

OMG!! Halfway was amazing, this is even better than a sequel.

I've never even heard of Halfway, but maybe I'll give it a try sometime if people enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom