MMORPG Questionnaire

eksearcher

Traveler
I am a researcher working in conjunction will Dr. Dan Florell and his research team at Eastern Kentucky University. I am conducting a study on MMORPG game usage. You will be asked to complete a questionnaire covering the various aspects of your online gaming experience. Your participation should take no longer than 30 minutes.

Participation is voluntary and you have the right to refuse to answer any question or withdraw from the study at any time without giving prior notice. Your responses will be completely anonymous. After you complete the session you will be given an explanation of the study. If you would like to know the results of this study you may e-mail me at clyde_jamison1@eku.edu

• If you are over the age of 18
• Wish to participate in this study;
• If all of your questions have been answered please click the link below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=eF_2fNNOvgmcyFhXC_2foAv9xg_3d_3d

I completed your questionnaire. And I do not know why I am writing this, because I know you are not reading this.

Though the questionnaire had a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. But readable it was.

Oh, and I hope foreigners were allowed to answer the questionnaire too. Your post did not mention this so I assumed it were ok.

N'Wah,

Thanks for completing my survey. It can be done by foreigners, but I did not make it available for them in their native tongue. It is only available in English. I am looking for a demographic of MMORPG player and I understand it is not just limited to American gamers. So any one over 18 who play these games is welcome.

Thank you members of this forum site for participating in this survey we will be closing the collection of the data after the 4th of July weekend. I would also like to thank the site administrator's who allowed us to post. Research on this topic would be impossible without participants like yourselves. Feel free to contact me about the study at my email address clyde_jamison1@eku.edu. Results should be posted in the fall and a couple of papers may result from this study.

Back
Top Bottom