DA:O Detailed Tooltips Mod

Dragon Age: Origins

Badesumofu

Sentinel
http://social.bioware.com/project/1117/

This mod is great, and wonderful to use with the Respec mod. It tells you exactly what your abilities do, providing formulas for damage scaling, and detailing the interactions between certain spells. This is essential for evaluating the relative values of spells in particular.

In general, 100 Spell Power will double your damage as compared to 0 Spell Power.

I've had great fun min-maxing my party, and I'm looking forward to experimenting with more different spells. I think my next game will be a tri-Mage game with Alistair built for pure tanking as the fourth party member. The only problem with that is, my Male Noble Human is really not getting along with him on my current game. In my first game, my Mage and he were best mates pretty much. This time around we're always fighting and bickering, and he just seems like a whiny b**ch.

He's a very deep character, and I think it's fascinating the way some people think he's adoreable, and others think he's a whiny idiot. Maybe I'll romance him next to see another side of his character. He's very well written and superbly voice acted. But that's really a topic for another thread.

Thank you! Time to squeeze a few extra DPS out of my dagger-wielding terror of a Rogue :)

Back
Top Bottom