CD Projekt RED - Returning to the Witcher Eventually

The passive-aggressive smiley doesn't make it sound all that much better DArt.

I can't tell you how concerned I am about things you don't understand :)

Not that you care, but I was referring to another thread in which we discussed a return to Mass Effect.

Simply really You so here you go.:biggrin:

Option #1 - make you Ruler of the known world
Option #2 - you become infertile and live as a vagabond
Also not a Spoiler but Ciri was never a full Witcher she was just trained in the arts.

I also got option 1 since I thought that Ciri will probably make better Ruler of the known world than anybody else. Which doesn't make option 2 neutral but just an alternative to option 1. Besides, you seems to be unaware that, since Ciri was never a full Witcher, she wasn't infertile and that she actually enjoyed Witcher's lifestyle.

I also got option 1 since I thought that Ciri will probably make better Ruler of the known world than anybody else. Which doesn't make option 2 neutral but just an alternative to option 1. Besides, you seems to be unaware that, since Ciri was never a full Witcher, she wasn't infertile and that she actually enjoyed Witcher's lifestyle.
I knew just think if she became a full Witcher then Geralt might of finished the conversion process. Anyway just my opinion. Don't know why so many have a problem with it.:)

Not that you care, but I was referring to another thread in which we discussed a return to Mass Effect.

There's a world of difference between CDPR and Bioware. And reference is only a reference when reader knows what it refers to.

There's a world of difference between CDPR and Bioware. And reference is only a reference when reader knows what it refers to.

Which is why a smart reader doesn't necessarily jump to conclusions on a forum where he's not necessarily the center of the universe.

Also, suits want money no matter where they're working. Doesn't mean the product won't be great or worthwhile. In fact, suits know that quality can sell.

Of course, if you think CDPR don't employ businessmen or suits - then I have this bridge you can buy :)

Bottom line is that I'm curious to see what's next for both Witcher and Mass Effect.

I don't know if having an open mind about both is a bad thing, but it serves me well enough :)

Let's just say I'm not surprised Witcher 3 wasn't the last game in the series.

I knew just think if she became a full Witcher then Geralt might of finished the conversion process. Anyway just my opinion. Don't know why so many have a problem with it.:)
I'm not being hard on you Couch, I was just musing. As for full conversion... no, that's not an option anymore. There are quite a few references that nobody knows how to perform such a process anymore. Of course, theoretically, a plot could be twisted so that the process would be rediscovered somehow. But it would have been something very much against the lore and akin to the ending of ME3.

Which is why a smart reader doesn't necessarily jump to conclusions on a forum where he's not necessarily the center of the universe.
Ahhhh! Because you are? And readers should carefully check all of your posts before replaying?

Also, suits want money no matter where they're working. Doesn't mean the product won't be great or worthwhile. In fact, suits know that quality can sell.
And that's (so far) the difference between suits at CDPR and suits at Bioware.

Of course, if you think CDPR don't employ businessmen or suits - then I have this bridge you can buy :)
Read the entry above.

I'm not being hard on you Couch, I was just musing. As for full conversion… no, that's not an option anymore. There are quite a few references that nobody knows how to perform such a process anymore. Of course, theoretically, a plot could be twisted so that the process would be rediscovered somehow. But it would have been something very much against the lore and akin to the ending of ME3.
Hmm If I recall from the game didn't Vesemir and the other surviving Witcher's disapprove of the conversion process, and decided they would not create more Witcher's?

If so then a new order of monster hunters could be established.

It could be that anyone could learn the skills and alchemy training. A lot would be lost though as you need the mutagens to fight monsters, and survive.

So without the conversion you would die, and not an ideal solution I would say.

Ahhhh! Because you are? And readers should carefully check all of your posts before replaying?

I'm not a policeman. If you want to jump to the most negative conclusion and play the "passive aggressive" card instead, that's for you to decide :)

No, I'm not always a smart reader. But I can be wrong and be aware of it at the same time.

You have this thing with creating narratives as a lotion for peope so they can fit in your very, very small boxes. That's not really my concern, as I said.

As for your opinion about people you don't know - that's very interesting, but not really relevant for the topic at hand. I'm talking about the concept of suits wanting to earn money - not how great they are at that job, as that would be an individual thing we can't know unless we see their books.

But I think we can all agree that suits want to earn money in general.

Hmm If I recall from the game didn't Vesemir and the other surviving Witcher's disapprove of the conversion process, and decided they would not create more Witcher's?

If so then a new order of monster hunters could be established.

It could be that anyone could learn the skills and alchemy training. A lot would be lost though as you need the mutagens to fight monsters, and survive.

So without the conversion you would die, and not an ideal solution I would say.
Yes they did because the conversion process (Trial of the Grasses) killed 8 out of 10 candidates. Not to mention the way in which candidates for the trial were selected beforehand.

Ok, new Witcher game pitch: The main character is a new recruit to a guild founded by Letho. The guild kills Kings and leaders that are a danger to the land, its people and their freedom.

Wait, that's Assissins Creed.

I really couldn't care less what the primary motivation is for CDP returning to The Witcher series. :)

As long as they continue to make games of that quality, everyone wins.

Yep she has there endings.

1. Becomes Empress - Best Ending
2. Becomes a Witcher - Neutral Ending
3. She Dies- Bad Ending
So yeah another BioWare game where your choice don't matter if they continue.

You don't know, maybe they'll incorporate ending 1&2. If you got ending 3, it's up to you to honor that by never playing the game.

You don't know, maybe they'll incorporate ending 1&2. If you got ending 3, it's up to you to honor that by never playing the game.
Maybe but I believe you can't be a Wither and Empress at the same time.:p

As for option three you had to be an uncaring monster as your choices make it happen.

hmmm I seems to remember that at least a couple of watchers ( without naming names) got 3rd ending. By being overprotective :biggrin:

hmmm I seems to remember that at least a couple of watchers ( without naming names) got 3rd ending. By being overprotective :biggrin:
There are a few articles about the choices and yes being overprotective has bad results. Just look at real life for many examples of these type of parents. Let her be herself.:biggrin:

I'd love to see another Witcher game where "I" get to pick my character and hopefully not a Witcher. I'd rather play a mage.

Back
Top Bottom