VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial v4.1 Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Yep, another Unofficial Bloodlines patch/mod from Wesp, taking the version to 4.1. From the Patches Scrolls:
Another unofficial patch put out by Werner is now available, fixing a broken quest in 4.0 and adding the usual bunch of bugfixes & changes.

Put morphine into cs cabinet and fixed a Danielle Persuasion error.
Added a humane farewell line to Heather and fixed a Tourette loop.
Lowered hacking skill of Asylum computers and swapped Copper lines.
Made police investigate gallery crime independent of your actions.

Prevented Humanity from reaching zero and removed loss for pendant.
Fixed parking garage exchange and removed gum when sold to Copper.
Corrected a Vandal condition and several similar dialogue problems.
Repaired broken Romero quest return and several minor text issues.
You can also grab the file from Worthplaying.
More information.

A quest broke in 4.0, so apologies to anyone whom started on 4.0 and couldn’t get the Zombie quest from Romero to start.
While trying to fix a problem with Romero not returning to the shack after the Zombie quest, it broke the quest, as sometimes happens, especially with a small group of testers *cough*. ;)

Otherwise 4.0 was very solid, I just finished my full play through, but need to start on 4.1, asap. :p

The most difficult problem is finding the right balance, since I like the game so much, I don't want to play it so much that I begin to hit the Space Bar to skip conversations from boredom or repulsion of repetition.
I want to savor the acting and atmosphere each time, so maybe it's time for some BioShock first. :)

Since you posted a link to Worthplaying, rainer's site I thought I would mention that Blue has been deleting his attempts to post links to his site on Blue's News.
I didn't know why but it was asked today in a thread on Blue's and a poster mentioned rainer has been;
" And about Rainer - what the fuck is the deal with him?

Rainier posts links to a website that routinely plagiarizes stories from Bluesnews. Why Blue just doesn't ban him I don't know."

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=80538

I mention this since you guys are doing content here you may need to keep an extra eye on where your content ends up or whom might be taking credit for the work.

Eh, I gave up worrying too much a long time ago. I try to give credit (I'm sure I forget sometimes) but many sites just don't bother. Any major (GameSpot, GameSpy, IGN...), GameBanshee, bla, bla... just don't even try.

Back
Top Bottom