HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Queen's Wish: The Conqueror will be released in September:

Queen's Wish June 2019 Update!

Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is done!

The Macintosh version is done, 99% tested, and works and is fun. The Windows port is done and in the hands of the first group of testers. A release in September is nearly guaranteed.

The next couple months are for finishing things up. Lots of testing. Writing documentation. The hint book. Figuring out what platforms we can be available on and setting things up with them (which is a huge job).

We are really excited about this game, and there's not much more we can say about it. Time to sort though more bug reports.

* Notes to Backers

If you backed at a level that gets your name in the credits, we have sent you a survey asking how you want to be listed. If you haven't responded yet, please do. If you didn't get the message, check your spam inbox. If you are sure you backed us at a level where you can be in the credits and you got no survey, contact us at support@spiderwebsoftware.com.

Soon the closed beta for eligible backers can begin. Give us a bit more time to make sure that the game functions.

Finally, here is another screenshot. It is an ambush in the Ukatish swamps. The Ukatish are swamp folk, private, touchy, and full of hatred of outsiders. Some of them can be convicted to join with Haven. Others will try to get rid of you in a very determined way.
More information.

I just...cannot get excited about this.

I was expecting much more when i heard about creating a new engine for this game. Personally i think it looks worse than the previous games.

Who knows, maybe it will be a good game.

Finally!
I'm progressing well as well on our turn-based, party based RPG. I hope I made a sexy elf girl image, she is representing the selection of the Elf Race during party creation. Human Race image is next.

Always good to know a game is coming out that you can play one and very likely not encounter crashes or icky bugs. I was hoping for more progress on the engine, but any Spiderweb Software offerings are welcome!

Agree looks worse than the avadon games. Have to respect his speed with games though

I don't get why he went this route other then he is terribly conservative when making games...I once read that he doesn't go far from what he has made already because he is afraid that he would go out of business if he makes something bad. So instead, he remakes the same games over and over....this is a new one though, that looks worse then the old...

I would love to see him make a deeper character system then the ones he normally has....they are very limited in the skills etc.

Back
Top Bottom