Skyrim - Dragonborn DLC - Preview @ Zero1Gaming

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Zero1Gaming has previewed the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim that is to be released next week for Xbox360.
The timing of Dragonborn is pretty optimal too, coming as a welcome boost to playability and new challenge to a game that, let’s be honest, has been around a while now. More than any other company it seems, Bethesda are adept at extending a game’s relevancy and lifespan beyond its traditional length. Without the DLC packages, Skyrim would most likely be relegated down many gamer’s playlists currently, but the steady stream of fresh content has helped it beat out newer titles to retain its place in disc trays and hard drives the world over. In some ways it’s a demonstration of the idiom that beauty is temporary, but class is permanent. Skyrim, while aesthetically beautiful, is already starting to look dated visually when compared to new games such as Halo 4, but under the hood its excellent mechanics and gameplay still allow it to hold its own, with regular once overs of its paintwork.
More information.

Skyrim, while aesthetically beautiful, is already starting to look dated visually when compared to new games such as Halo 4...
He's GOT to be kid.... oh wait, XBox version. I guess that's possible, but I still find it unlikely.

Steady stream of fresh content?? I haven't had the urge to purchase a single one of the so called expansions yet for Skyrim. They all look short, pathetic, and putting it on the Xbox first will basically ensure I never buy it. No thanks!

-Carn

Without DLC packages? It depends on the players. Dawnguard is a lot of scripted story that add few narrative material to elaborate your own story. It is about listening to a character with an AI that shows heavy limits telling her story.

If some players keep playing the game, it is probably more because of the vanilla content which allows to replay the same game with a different angle due to the riches of the open world.

Back
Top Bottom