DA:I GOTY Edition Announced - releases 6 oct

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Yay. And now when it goes on sale I will consider purchasing it.

Hopefully it is cheaper than buying all the DLCs.

I'm surprise by the quick announcement after Trespasser was released though.

This is extremely surprising given EA's DLC policy of the last few years. I thought they would never do bundles again. Hopefully it is not just a one time exception for DAI but a full return to the standard industry practice of offering bundles and discounts after a game has been out for a while. I might even buy this when it's on sale for €9.99 or €14.99 on a very bright and sunny day :biggrin: .

I thought they would never do bundles again.

Again is a big word. DAI might be getting one because Xbox360 and PS3 users cannot buy the last 2 DLCs so they made a cheap package to get everything on supported consoles/PC...and, well, it did win GOTY awards.

It is also possible the new CEO has a lot more business sense than the last one.

I've been browsing trying to find the cheapest way of purchasing the DLC, especially the 3 main expansions, this looks like it!

I'll be checking out the Xmas sales but wonder if this will sit on top of or in addition to DA;I in my Origin account. Not a biggie though.

I'm gearing up to finally play this. Anyone tried this XP mod to deal with the problem of outlevelling the game?

Back
Top Bottom