ATOM RPG: Trudograd - Release Date Revealed

Redglyph

SasqWatch
The ATOM Team has revealed the release date of ATOM RPG: Trudograd: September 13th.

Dear friends!

Finally the moment has come when we can announce the release date for ATOM RPG: Trudograd.

This event will happen on September 13th, 2021.

Until then we will use every minute available playtesting the game, fixing bugs, checking out different PC configurations and planning for upcoming content patches.

Spending more than a year in Early Access we have once again found that you, our players, are the greatest source of motivation and inspiration. Your support means the world to us. Your critiques, ideas, advice, the help you offered in bug fixing, planning new features and perfecting mechanics, are what Trudograd would never survive without.

It is thanks to you that Trudograd, initially planned as a small DLC, grew into a game with tens of hours of content, new features, and interesting new ways to play. Original voiced text quests, new skill tree, new locations and characters, perfected balance are just a few of the things you helped us reach.

It is only natural that we wish to thank you for going above and beyond in helping us. That's why everyone who owned Trudograd in Early Access will get a small free DLC gift called the Veteran's Pack which will include a new uniform, a Veteran's medal and a pretty nifty little thermos that will help you in your travels.

Thank you again for your support, trust and patience. And as always, let there be... ATOM!

See you on the release date!
More information.

Isn't that a busy month? :)

Definitely a game I'll get, but the story relies on the 1st game, so it's advised to complete this one before playing Trudograd. I'll have to pick it up where I left it months ago…

Ha..I checked steam earlier when I shared news and there was no update.:p

Anyway I might pause Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous to play this instead.

Great news, they said a few months back its gonna be september but didnt believe them ha.

Really a good year for boomer shooters and RPGs :)

Isn't that a busy month? :)

Definitely a game I'll get, but the story relies on the 1st game, so it's advised to complete this one before playing Trudograd. I'll have to pick it up where I left it months ago…

Lol, same thing here. I remember being at pretty much the end of the game (I think),in some kind of super-radioactive forbidden zone, when I upgraded my computer new mobo, cpu, hd, the works and I never got around to finishing the last bit of the game.

Will also have to get around to that after "PF:WotR" and "Encased". ;)

I still need to go back and continue my run of the first game, ATOM rpg...too many games! We also have Encased coming out soon, and I'm excited about that game too.

I will put Pathfinder: WOTR on hold for bug fixing and start playing Encased when that gets released in a couple days most likely.

Really a good year for boomer shooters and RPGs :)
Ha..I always laugh when someone calls classic FPS games boomer shooters.:lol:

I have no doubt Baldur's Gate would be labeled a Boomer RPG as well.

See Boomer is just what the youngest generation labels everything old.

Its basically just an insult to older gamer's.:biggrin:

Does anyone know how the character import is going to work? If you don't import a character from the first game, are we given a certain number of levels to start with?

if you dont import, you start at lev 15
for importing check pic

Attachments

• Desktop_2021_09_06_11_25_43_249.jpg
    Desktop_2021_09_06_11_25_43_249.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom