The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Generally, the automated builds spread things around too much to be useful.

I noticed.

I actually forgot about the preset paths. They were terribly outdated a decade ago. I imagine they're really terrible now. Not just by spreading stats thin, but by picking some god-awful feats that do nothing for anyone.

I agree. It will take a long wghile to get this build fixed.
I took every available gear I had to try to "bend things straight again", as we say here.

I guess it was my inexperience with these "automated paths" that let me do ut - and my curiosity.

At least, she has more than enough charisma now. ;)

I noticed.

I agree. It will take a long wghile to get this build fixed.
I took every available gear I had to try to "bend things straight again", as we say here.

I guess it was my inexperience with these "automated paths" that let me do ut - and my curiosity.

At least, she has more than enough charisma now. ;)

At least at level 5 you only lose two feats and your stat layout; so "fixing" it just requires getting off the preset path and making a build plan of your own. Since Swashbuckler gives Charisma to-hit and to damage, you can still easily shift into either a melee build or a caster build and you'll only be out the first level up to Charisma, assuming the preset didn't take it. The hard part will be fitting in the Single Weapon Fighting feats, which require some ranks in Balance IIRC, up to 7. So you might have to pump that at level 6 to get the first SWF feat if you want to go that route.

Couldn't he just get the appropriate Heart and do a mini-respec? That would seem the better solution!!

Couldn't he just get the appropriate Heart and do a mini-respec? That would seem the better solution!!
Yep. Since he's not changing class, the baseline LR heart would do the job.

Az, with your permission, we're going to run the mains tonight and then y'all can do the mains again next week to get you back on pace. We're approaching cap anyway and I know you've already got your key. We'll punch Alrik thru Spinner et al for his key and next week y'all can hammer something else (I'll figure that out). I might fall a bit behind, but I don't care. Good good?

Az, with your permission, we're going to run the mains tonight and then y'all can do the mains again next week to get you back on pace. We're approaching cap anyway and I know you've already got your key. We'll punch Alrik thru Spinner et al for his key and next week y'all can hammer something else (I'll figure that out). I might fall a bit behind, but I don't care. Good good?

Go ahead. I think Rachail's build is able to solo fairly well, so I should be able to play catchup somewhere.

Yeah, but it'd also cost money. I be cheap. Though didn't they give out LR hearts to new characters at one point?

Either way, need a plan before going through an LR.

For Az and JM, here's an update:

1) We got Alrik thru the Spinner chain, the Wheloon1 chain, and the first two quests of Wheloon2 tonight, all as planned. By that time, even running everything fairly quickly (skipping some optionals and such), everyone was pretty ragged out.

2) That's about the time we remembered that we also ran Riddle and Murder (Eveningstar 19s) last time to get the PDK favor without getting to the purple haze in Wheloon2. Firetruck…

3) Those that have 19 on the mains can take it if they wish. Phuury just barely made the level. Peter's one rank ahead of me and Corwin is one rank behind. Believe Alrik and CM are at the wall.

3.5) If Az and/or JM are waaaaay behind, a solo S/E/R run thru the Vale would be a quick way to catch up, time permitting.

4) Next week, y'all should run the mains without me. This will give Az and JM a chance to catch back up on XP. Finish off the PDK stuff so Alrik gets his key. Then run Harbinger2 ("Build a Boat")-- Corwin should like that and Alrik might never have run the chain before. Having a full party will help on that first quest.

5) The week after that, I should be available and hopefully we can run the mains some more. I'm thinking Sharn3, but we'll discuss.

Last edited:
Good luck to you, dte !

And no, I have never run any of the Madness quests save Harbinger 1.

We should probably hit Harbringer 3; Heart of Madness; as well then. It's not as good as 1 or 2, but still fairly funny. It's L18, so basically it's one of those chains that often gets skipped as we've hit 20 and TRed into the next group by then.

I managed to get overtime in a week with a holiday. :p

Rachail is just into 18, so I'm pretty far behind. Though y'all did do a lot of stuff last night.

Crystal Cove is on.

Az and I made it to about 1/2 thru lvl19. ~140k XP for me to get to cap. One chain will probably do the trick.

Az had a very interesting thought while we were stomping around the Vale. The group we've put together for alts is actually pretty balanced and largely ready to rock. How would the group feel about taking that merry band of lvl4/5 toons and just make them the mains going forward? The current mains would continue on thru epics as the new alt group. That saves us a bunch of hurried token farming and also solves the problem (not really a problem, but it bothers me) of having the mains and alts running similar content at the same time. I think those 4/5's only have one trap monkey, but I could replace my FvS with Wouldii's acrobat rogue that I've got planned. We have a decent amount of secondary healing that would make a "live" healer more luxury than necessity. That also assumes that JM still intends to run something that's not a trap monkey (which would be fine).

So, wise souls, what do we think? I kinda like the idea. We've got a couple weeks to decide, although I'd probably need a week or so to bring Wouldii around and get him positioned (if that's called for) so maybe we need to decide next session.

edit- we need to remember that, at a minimum, the current mains still need to do some PDK quests to finish off Alrik's key. I don't think that got done when y'all went off script last Friday.

Az and I made it to about 1/2 thru lvl19. ~140k XP for me to get to cap. One chain will probably do the trick.

Az had a very interesting thought while we were stomping around the Vale. The group we've put together for alts is actually pretty balanced and largely ready to rock. How would the group feel about taking that merry band of lvl4/5 toons and just make them the mains going forward? The current mains would continue on thru epics as the new alt group. That saves us a bunch of hurried token farming and also solves the problem (not really a problem, but it bothers me) of having the mains and alts running similar content at the same time. I think those 4/5's only have one trap monkey, but I could replace my FvS with Wouldii's acrobat rogue that I've got planned. We have a decent amount of secondary healing that would make a "live" healer more luxury than necessity. That also assumes that JM still intends to run something that's not a trap monkey (which would be fine).

So, wise souls, what do we think? I kinda like the idea. We've got a couple weeks to decide, although I'd probably need a week or so to bring Wouldii around and get him positioned (if that's called for) so maybe we need to decide next session.

I wouldn't put anything that comes out of my head at 12:30am as a "thought", but I will point out that we have ran with only one trapper before in a split group. It just means that some content we'll have to get a gold seal for, and there'll be no Vault of Night preraid.

Incidentally, I also put forth the suggestion of Tempest Spine and Restless Isles (including the raid) for the next group. Also we should probably hit Saltmarsh and Feywild.

edit- we need to remember that, at a minimum, the current mains still need to do some PDK quests to finish off Alrik's key. I don't think that got done when y'all went off script last Friday.

Bany got the key last Friday, so no worries about that.

Regarding trapper : We could try out Frogo at the lowest levels. He's level 3, but I expect him to be able to go through level 4-5. Haven't tested this so far, though, but he was able to get traps on elite Chamber Of Insanity (Kundarak), if I remember right.

The old alts are also still a viable group for those who like epics. I have no objections to the plan!!

Sounds like a good plan to me. And yes boss we got the Key for him first, then went off the normal trails. lol

Remember that when we have to run 2 groups with the mains we can always use rogue hirelings and spellcasters can knock chests and doors. The Sandmarsh expansion has a low level rogue hireling and others can be grabbed.

So I think we can easily run with just 1 trap monkey. I will be a paladin and he can always find the traps .... by running into them. :)

My monk will probably find most traps via the Peter method as well, except a Monk just evades everything.

While I have internet right now, someone did run over a pole, so my power and internet have been out. Just a heads up that I may poof without warning.

JM, we hit and took 20 on the rest of the group. Not sure if you have it yet, but if you do, we can take it. Looks like the old mains are the new alts, playing epics (and seeing how the new EDs work I suppose).

U51 Preview

U51 is coming! Everything will die a bloody death!

ED Overview
Epic Destinies
We are going to fully revamp the ED structure from the ground up to provide a cohesive leveling experience from levels 20-30 and beyond. The new structure will resemble heroic Enhancements - 6 cores along the bottom and 5 tiers reaching to the top. However, there are some notable differences and similarities to the old ED structure:

You can now be in a maximum of 3 Epic Destinies at a time. Think of it like the current Enhancement window, but without any ability to scroll horizontally along trees. You select up to three trees at a time, socketing them into place in your ED window, just as you select your Heroic Enhancement Trees. You can spend points freely between these three trees, and resetting your ED points out of a tree will allow you to choose a new one.

As you level up beyond level 20, you will earn Destiny Points that you can spend in these ED trees. Epic Levels now display their experience in Ranks, just like Heroic levels do. Each point is earned at each Rank of an Epic Level, which means that each Epic Level corresponds to 4 Destiny Points. The 5th rank of each Epic Level is the level itself, as it is in Heroics. This means that you'll earn Destiny Points at a steady rate rather than in large chunks every 5 ranks.

Each Epic Destiny ability in the new Destiny system has a destiny point requirement as well as a level requirement - just like heroic enhancements do - so you can't jump right to the end at level 20 or without spending the requisite points up the tree. The Level and AP requirements are as follows:

Core 1: Level 20, 0 AP
Core 2: Level 23, 5 AP
Core 3: Level 26, 10 AP
Core 4-6: Will eventually be available at levels higher than 30. Exact breakdown TBD.

Tier 1: Level 20, 0 AP
Tier 2: Level 20, 5 AP
Tier 3: Level 23, 10 AP
Tier 4: Level 26, 20 AP
Tier 5: Level 30, 30 AP (you may only be in one Tier 5 at a time)

You'll notice that the tiers and cores don't exactly match Heroic enhancement trees, and we'll get to that in a moment.

These new ED trees are a mix of the old ED abilities and brand new ones, providing a huge variety of options to players both familiar with our current EDs and hungry for new exciting abilities. As we examine just what made the old Epic Destinies compelling, we're able to make sweeping changes to themes and designs to better support the widest range of available play. You'll see familiar abilities in unfamiliar places, new abilities in the places of old ones, and a lot of radical changes to bring the entire Destiny system together into more of a cohesive whole. We'll have a separate post about the general design notes of the new trees so you can examine the changes in more detail before diving into the trees themselves.

Unlocking Trees
Assuming you've never been in epics before, when you reach level 20, you will be directed to the Fatespinner and a new public area accessible from her dialogue. This area will contain NPCs that correspond to each Destiny. Speak to those NPCs to unlock the destiny for this character permanently. This NPC will give you a description of the playstyles that the tree supports, as well as serve a small part in a new, lightweight tutorial. Once you have done this once on a character, you will not need to do it again. This is just a way for us to vector new players to the Epic gameplay loop into a space that can give them a bit of an aesthetical introduction to our Epic game.

If you have at least one character before this overhaul that has fully capped all of their Epic Destinies, you will receive an exclusive Cloak featuring the now-deprecated Starmap to commemorate your achievement.

Unlocking a tree in the new system also provides +3 Fate Points per tree, which means that a brand new character reaching 20 for the first time will begin with 36 Fate Points.

Fate Points
There are no more Twists of Fate in this system - as players are able to branch out across up to three trees - but Fate Points still have a use. Every 3 Fate Points you've earned will contribute to 1 Permanent Destiny Point in the Epic Destiny Trees. These points are available at level 20 and can be freely spent between the trees you have slotted. If this is your first time in Epics, you will begin with a bare minimum of 36 Fate Points (from unlocking the 12 currently available trees), which means that even if you're brand new to Epics, you'll start level 20 with a minimum of 12 Permanent Destiny Points. This Permanent Destiny Point system is where we recapture the currently-frontloaded Destiny flow and allows us to offer playstyle-defining elements right out of the gate. The first two tiers of each tree are accessible at level 20, so you'll have quite a bit of choice and power at the start.

Fate Points also grant +2 Hitpoints and +1 Spellpoints each, starting at level 20.

You earn Fate Points in a variety of ways - from the Tomes of Fate currently available, from Epic Past Lives at the ratio of 3 Epic Past Lives to 1 Fate Point (which is an improvement, compared to 4:1 as it is currently), and from unlocking Destinies in the new system. You will no longer receive bonus Fate Points at levels 29 and 30.

The current maximum Fate Points is 55: 36 from unlocking trees + 16 from Epic Past Lives + 3 from a Tome of Fate. This means that you will start with up to 18 Permanent Destiny Points from Fate at level 20 (+1 extra Fate Point).

Epic Reincarnation
Rather than requiring Karma, Epic Reincarnation simply allows a player at level 30+ to take the Epic Past life of your choice and return to level 20.

Epic Completionist, rather than granting a Twist of Fate slot, will instead grant a flat +1 Destiny Action Point. You will also earn additional copies of Epic Completionist every 12 Epic Past Lives you earn thereafter. This means that a player with 24 Epic Past Lives will start with 2 copies of Epic Completionist, and will be able to earn 2 more as they reach the 48 total Epic Past Lives. A player with all 48 will have 4 copies of Epic Completionist, for a total of +4 Permanent Destiny Points.

This means that a player with Epic Completionist, all Epic Past Lives, the Tome of Destiny from Feywild, a +3 Tome of Fate, and all unlocked Destiny Trees, will begin level 20 with 23 Permanent Destiny Points (18 from fate, 4 from four copies of epic completionist, 1 from tome).

Epic XP, Epic Destiny XP, and Karma
Although you may have gleaned this from the above sections, just to make sure everyone is on the same page, there is no Epic Destiny XP or Karma in this new system. A player will not be required to level up in a destiny, or earn XP in a destiny, to unlock new trees or reincarnate. The base 12 destinies will be unlocked at level 20 via a simple tutorial (see the Unlocking Trees header for information) and reincarnation will no longer require Karma to complete (see the Epic Reincarnation header for information).

This means that the only type of XP you need to worry about in Epics is Epic XP, which will be unchanged from how it is earned. Epic XP will be displayed on your XP Bar differently (by splitting each level up into Ranks so we can award points more often), but the amounts and totals needed to level up are unchanged from how they are currently.

Leveling Up in Epics
In order to address the backloaded feat flow and frontloaded enhancement flow, we are meeting in the middle for the new level-up experience for Epics.

As you can see, we are moving the Destiny feat levels to follow directly after the Epic Feat levels. We are making an effort to ensure that every level in Epics gives a player some sort of choice or advancement. We want to smooth out the rate at which a player gains power considerably, which means we will be lowering the minimum levels of the Destiny feats.

Epic and Destiny Feats
Epic Destiny Feats no longer have Sphere requirements, as there are no more spheres. Instead, they will simply have level prerequisites.

The level prerequisites of Destiny Feats have been changed. Whereas before a Destiny Feat would have a prerequisite for levels 26, 28, and 29, they will now follow the new acquisition level flow, moving to min level 22, 25, and 28 respectively.

Several Epic and Destiny Feats have changed in functionality, as will be detailed in a separate post.

100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

This is a companion post to the main Epic Revamp framework. Please read that post if you haven't already before reading this one! This post focuses on our Design Philosophies and the rules we used to build out the new Epic Destinies themselves.

Epic Destiny Design Paradigm
When looking at our current spread of 12 ED trees, they're all over the place in effectiveness and usability. We've had to contend with several strange and relatively inelegant designs that make balancing the destinies quite difficult. Therefore, when approaching the monumental task of remaking the system from scratch, we wanted to go back to the very beginning and explore the rough edges in the current system and how we've changed our designs to address those problems.

Caster Levels
Old EDs gave specific bonuses to specific caster levels in the cores, but these bonuses did not give Max caster levels, just caster levels. There was also a smattering of specific caster level/max caster level bonuses spread across some trees for only specific spells. This presented a situation where certain spell elements and types were disproportionately boosted.

New EDs will give no specific caster levels to classes. You'll instead gain +1 Caster Level and +1 Max Caster Level with all spells for every 2 Epic levels you've earned - so at level 30, you'll be at +5 to your caster levels.

Spell Schools and Spell DCs
Old destinies supported either a small subsection or all DC types at the same time, and even then, if you wanted DCs, Magister was the clear choice most of the time.

Our goal is for each spell school to have a specialized destiny (for example, Fatesinger and Enchantment), but to also support several DC bonuses. This means that each type of DC has plenty of room to be specialized in instead of living in a single tree. Magister itself is a very special case, but we'll get to that later. Our new Spell DC Paradigm is as follows:

Each core of a casting tree grants +1 Epic bonus to all DCs (so core 2 grants +2 Epic bonus, core 3 grants +3 epic bonus)
Since this is typed, it does not stack, so taking cores from other trees will not increase your DCs.
Each of these casting trees in tier 5 has an enhancement that grants +1/2/3 to all DCs.
Since this is in tier 5, and like with heroic enhancement trees you can only spend points in the tier 5's of a single Destiny, you can only access one of these universal DC boosts.
In tier 3, there is a multiselector of a subset of DCs that grants +1/2/3 to the selected DC
These are antirequisites of the same DC found in other trees. Once you select necromancy in one tree, you can't take it in the other tree.
This means that if you are a Necromancy DC caster, you will want 1 of your trees to have that Necromancy, but once you've gotten that DC, your other options are wide open
This also means that you can go wide for more DCs for secondary DC values OR go tall to keep focusing, rather than wanting to go wide for all of the DCs across all of the trees that offer it
We are also planning on removing the Epic Resilience buff from all monsters at endgame to make DCs across the board far easier to achieve.

Spellpower Types
Our goal is for each type of spellpower to have at least one tree that specializes in that type of spellcasting damage, with Draconic and Primal Avatar both leaning on different parts of the role of "choose a spellpower to specialize in". This means that if you're a caster that tries to deal spell damage, you'll have two or maybe three trees full of attractive options to encourage you to pick the ones that are right for your specific build. We're also opening up Draconic and Primal Avatar to cover a lot more ground horizontally, but you'll see that in the specific trees itself.

There simply isn't actually a lot of Spellpower in the current Epic Destinies, which means that compared to a melee or ranged character, your spell damage from raw spellpower didn't actually increase that much in your Epic Destiny.

In our new flow, each core of a Spellcasting Destiny will grant +5 Spellpower in the thematic types (For example, Fatesinger will boost Force and Sonic) as well as +5 Universal Spellpower. There will also be +20 thematic and +20 Universal spellpower in the tiers of each Spellcasting Destiny, for a total of +35 thematic/+35 universal in each tree.

Spell Critical Chance
Old EDs gave a smattering of spell critical chance that disproportionately boosted the elements presented. Fire and Light were at a severe advantage, and other elements were neglected.

New EDs will give no spell critical chance.

Spell Critical Damage
Draconic being the only source of Spell Critical Damage meant it was clearly superior in terms of raw damage for almost all damaging casters, even if it was aesthetically or synergistically suboptimal.

New EDs will give no spell critical damage, but that doesn't mean players won't have access to it going forward, as we'll get to further down.

Melee and Ranged Power
Each tree that wants you to deal damage with weapons will now support both melee and ranged in both their active attacks and respective powers.

Each tree that grants Melee/Ranged power will now do it at an equal rate across all trees to prevent one tree from simply granting more than the others. We want players to choose the tree that best fits their desired playstyle and not the tree that simply has the greatest numerical superiority.

Melee Power per Core Ability: 10
Ranged Power per Core Ability: 8

Each melee/ranged tree will also grant both melee and ranged power at the same time. The exception to this is Fury of the Wild and Shiradi Champion, which will grant only Melee Power and only Ranged Power respectively, and contain only melee and only ranged attacks respectively.

Usage-Per-Rest Abilities
Rather than individual abilities having their own charges (for example, Healing Spring in Shiradi being usable some number of times per rest), if we use a charges-per-rest system in the new ED trees, it will always have a heroic or shared component. Keeping with Healing Spring, in the new paradigm, it will instead use Wild Empathy charges (and grant a few so that you'll be able to start with the same amount of charges or more in the new flow). You'll see a lot more abilities that use things like Turn Undead, Bard Songs, Rage, and Smite Evil, and a lot of ways to augment recovering those charges or increasing your pool. This helps the Epic Destiny trees feel more like an extension of your existing abilities than an unconnected system meant to replace them.

Feat Tie-Ins
We're going to try to reclaim as many of the old and sub-optimal feats as we can - for example, an ED ability that grants a significant bonus if you have the Luck of Heroes Feat trained - in ways that would reward you for having them in your build without making them mandatory. Some feats might need additional help, but with this we're going to make an effort to tie a lot of those loose ends up.

You'll also see a lot of abilities that tie into Destiny and Epic feats that are underused or overlooked, such as Embodiment of Chaos/Law and the Bulwark of Defense feat. When these appear, rather than being requirements to train, they will instead apply an additional bonus if you have the feat to reward players who decide to shift their own meta.

Ability Score Bonuses
There are no more ability score bonuses in these trees (meaning the line of +1 Stat across the right edge of each ED) - they took up a full 1/5th of the real estate of the old EDs and caused far more trouble than they're worth from a build choice perspective. This means that any class or build can effectively use any tree without worrying about ability score mismatches. This also means that we have 20% more real estate per tree to pack in more exciting abilities that better explore the themes of each Destiny.

DC Checks
Old Epic Destinies had DC checks that used specific stats to determine their DC, and sometimes didn't include DC bonuses they should have. This meant that if you were a specific caster type, you were limited in which SLAs had workable DCs.

If an ability in a new Epic Destiny uses a DC, it follows this formula: 20 + (highest of a subset of ability modifiers) + (spell school bonus if it's a spell, appropriate DC boost such as Sunder or Trip if not, includes things like Breath Weapon if it's a Breath Weapon, etc)

More specifically, this means that SLAs of all kinds will use the highest of INT/WIS/CHA instead of just one or a subset. This means that you can expect a relatively small range of DCs for your abilities that use the same stats, even across separate trees. It also means that if you're a spellcaster, your primary spellcasting stat will be able to contribute evenly, regardless of which tree you are in.

New Trees
One of the major changes as a part of this refactor is that we can begin releasing entirely new Epic Destiny trees. Our goal is to end up with 12 at the start, and then slowly start rolling out more, at least until we can get up to 15, with each tree loosely corresponding to a heroic class.

In more immediate news, we're going to be retiring the Magister Epic Destiny and replacing it with Magus of the Eclipse, a brand new ED that focuses on Negative, Cold, and Necromancy spells, as well as weaving potent anti-magical defenses. Eventually The Magus of the Eclipse tree preview post will have a lot more information on why this tree specifically was replaced entirely instead of being refactored but that isn't ready for this early preview. For now, suffice it to say that when we went into building out a new cohesive epic ecosystem Magister in it's current broad form did not fit the framework.

Epic Destiny Mantles, Epic Strikes, and Epic Moments
To help keep Epic Destinies feeling mechanically different than heroic trees, we're putting together a global system of active play across all trees.

Destiny Mantles
In the lower tiers of each Destiny Tree you will find an enhancement labeled as a Destiny Mantle. These are powerful persistent abilities that must be toggled on in order to gain their benefits. You can only have a single Destiny Mantle active at a time. You can take multiple of these Mantles in order to swap between them on the fly, however, you can only gain the benefits from one of them at a time. These exclusive toggles are how we plan to keep powerful passive abilities and aspects separate from each other (for example, Grandmaster of Flower's monk animation suite versus Shadowdancer's Shadowform) without making them truly exclusive. Their exclusivity also means that we can allow players access to them right at level 20.

Epic Strikes
Scattered throughout the Destiny Trees you will find abilities that are labeled as Epic Strikes. These abilities share a cooldown but are not exclusive. These powerful abilities are enhanced as you spend points in their respective trees, and are meant to be accessed right out of the gate at level 20.

Epic Moments
In Tier 5 of each tree you will find an Epic Moment. Epic Moments are powerful abilities with a long cooldown, and represent a significant amount of lategame power. Our design philosophy for Epic Moments was quite loose to give each tree the freedom it needed, but a general rule is that Epic Moments will break one fundamental "rule" of DDO for its duration. As an example, the Shadowform Epic Moment ("Shadow Mastery") allows you to be considered "stealthed" for its duration, regardless of your actions.

Feat Changes
Epic Feats
Epic Power (autogranted feat)
+3 Melee Power, +3 Ranged Power, +6 Universal Spell Power and -1% to the Spell Point cost of all spells.
now also provides +1 spellcast level with all casting classes for every 2 times this feat is applied (for a total of +5 to all casting classes at level 30)

Destiny Feats:
ALL DESTINY FEATS NO LONGER CONTAIN SPHERE REQUIREMENTS

Epic Spellpower (all types)
Provides +20 Spellpower with the associated elemental type
Now also provides +15% spell critical damage with the appropriate elemental type

Epic Skill Focus (all skills)
Removed from the game!

Destiny Feats with NO MIN LEVEL
Now have Min Level 22

Destiny Feats with Min Level 28
Now have Min Level 25

Destiny Feats with min Level 29
Now have Min Level 28

Legendary Feats
Scion of Earth

+4 to the DCs of Conjuration and Transmutation spells, +2 to the DCs of other spells
+20 PRR
+10 Acid and Poison Spell Power, +30 Universal Spell Power, +25% Acid and Poison Spell Critical Damage
Add 2d20 Acid damage to weapon and unarmed attacks (Scales with Spell Power)

Scion of Air

+4 to the DCs of Evocation spells, +2 to the DCs of other spells
+4% Dodge, +4 to Dodge Cap
+10 Electric Spell Power, +30 Universal Spell Power, +25% Electric Spell Critical Damage
Add 2d20 Electric damage to weapon and unarmed attacks (Scales with Spell Power)

Scion of Fire

No longer grants +25% Spell Critical Damage with all spells
+10 PRR, +10 MRR
+10 Fire Spell Power, +30 Universal Spell Power, +25% Fire Spell Critical Damage
Add 2d20 Fire damage to weapon and unarmed attacks (Scales with Spell Power)

Scion of Water

+20 MRR, +200 Maximum Spell Points
+10 Cold Spell Power, +30 Universal Spell Power, +25% Cold Spell Critical Damage
Add 2d20 Cold damage to weapon and unarmed attacks (Scales with Spell Power)

Scion of Feywild

+10 Sonic and Force Spell Power, +30 Universal Spell Power, +25% Sonic and Force Spell Critical Damage
+4 to the DCs of Enchantment and Illusion spells, +2 to DCs of other spells
Add 2d20 Sonic damage to weapon and unarmed attacks (Scales with Spell Power)
+20 Healing Amp

Scion of Shadowfell

+4 to the DCs of Necromancy spells, +2 to DCs of other spells
+10 Negative Spell Power, +30 Universal Spell Power, +25% Negative Spell Critical Damage. (note that the Poison Spellpower moved to the Scion of Earth feat)
+20 Negative Amp (assuming you take healing from Negative)
Weapon and Unarmed attacks heal you for 1d6 Positive damage, or 1d6 Negative damage if you are Undead.

Scion of Mechanus

+20 Repair & Rust Spell Power, +20 Universal Spell Power, +25% Repair and Rust Spell Critical Damage
+20 Repair Amplification (assuming you take healing from Repair)
+10% Fortification Bypass on weapon and unarmed attacks
Gain: Master Reconstruction, shares cooldown with Communion of Scribing

Scion of Celestia

+20 Positive, Light, & Alignment Spell Power, +20 Universal Spell Power
+25% Positive, Light, and Alignment Spell Critical Damage
+150 Maximum Hit Points
+4 to Will Saves

As a reminder, there are no more Sphere requirements (because there are no more Spheres), and any character may choose any feat from the Destiny feat list assuming they meet the other prerequisites (if any). This is incredibly important because it means that even characters who are brand new to Epics can choose from the same pool of Feats that an established player can without needing to grind out Epic Destiny XP.

We think these changes in combination with the Epic/Destiny Feat Tie-Ins in the trees themselves will create a far more compelling level-up flow for Epic play, and allow players to explore new and exciting combinations and builds without worrying about Destiny XP requirements.

Known Issues:
All Scion feats are currently missing their Spell Critical Damage.

Draconic Incarnation
Draconic Incarnation is a tree about dealing damage with your offensive spells and turning into a dragon.

Core 1 (level 20): Draconic Heritage: Multiselector: Select the Color of Dragon you embody. No matter what color you pick, you gain the Magical Training feat. Each Core ability in this tree also grants +50 Spell Points, +5 Spellpower with the chosen element, and +5 Universal Spell Power. Each core also grants a +1 Epic bonus to all Spell DCs.

Red: Fire
Blue: Electric
Green: Poison
White: Cold
Black: Acid
Shadow: Negative

Core 3 (level 23): Draconic Bloodline: -5% Spell Point cost on all spells. Your spells no longer need material components, as if you had the Eschew Materials feat.

Core 6 (level 26): Elemental Blood: -5% Spell Point cost on all spells. Casting spells that align with your Draconic Heritage now trigger a 15% chance to grant yourself +10 temporary Hit Points per character level, these last for 10 seconds. This can only trigger once per 10 seconds.

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Draconic Perception: +2/4/6 spot/search and reflex saves.
Dragonhide: +2/4/6 AC and +2/4/6 fort saves. Rank 3: no longer fail fort saves on a 1.
Attune the Arcane: Draconic Destiny Mantle: Spells of the chosen element of your Draconic Heritage have a 5/10/25% chance to deal 1d6+6 bonus damage per caster level of that type (so if you pick blue, electric spells deal bonus electric damage). This has a cooldown of 10 seconds.
Dragonscales: +1/2/3 Physical and Magical Resistance Rating
Arcane Studies: +2/4/6 Concentration, +1/2/3 Use Magic Device. Rank 3: +5 Spellpower of your Draconic Heritage and +5 Universal Spellpower

Tier 2 (req level 20):

Draconic Presence: +1/2/3 DC to breath weapons. Rank 3: Immunity to Fear
Draconic Rage: You may now cast spells while Raging.
Dragon Breath: Epic Strike: This is a Breath Attack spell. Deals 1d6+10 damage per Character level of the element of your choice to enemies in a cone in front of you. Cooldown 25/20/15 seconds, cost 20 SP
Speed of Magics: +10/20/30% enhancement bonus to Movement speed. Rank 3: You gain the Mobile Spellcasting feat.
Conduit: Double the implement bonus of quarterstaves you wield.

Tier 3 (req level 23):

Piercing Spellcraft: +1/2/3 Spell Penetration
Daunting Roar: Breath Weapons (including your Dragon Breath Epic Strike) have a 25% chance to paralyze enemies caught within them with fear for 6 seconds with no save. This can only affect each monster once - once they have been feared successfully, successive attempts will fail. Enemies that are immune to fear are immune to this effect.
Scales of the Dragon: Activate this to shroud yourself in the Scales of a Dragon. This has two components - firstly, it absorbs 15 points of damage per Character Level in ablative protection. Secondly, it shields you from 50% of the Elemental Damage of your dragon type. Both effects last for 5 minutes. Cooldown: 30 Seconds. SP Cost: 30.
Arcane Spellsword: (multiselector, choose 1) +1/2/3 dice with either Eldritch Knight, Vile Chemist, or Arcane Archer toggles
Draconic Spell Focus: (multiselector, choose 1) +1/2/3 Evocation, Conjuration, Necromancy, or Transmutation DCs

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Elemental Inevitability: SLA (choose from 6 elements): Cooldown: 30s, Cost: 20sp. Conjure your Draconic Element to curse a single enemy with damage over time. Deals 1d6+3 damage per character level every 3 seconds for 12 seconds. Can stack 5 times.
Pull from the Wellspring: Wellspring of Power's duration is doubled. When you activate it, you gain +10 temporary Spell Points per character level that last for the full, doubled duration.
Metamagic Attunement: Maximize, Intensify, or Empower
Enhanced Metamagics: Maximize: Using the Maximize Spell Metamagic costs you 3/6/9 fewer Spell Points.
Enhanced Metamagics: Empower: Using the Empower Spell Metamagic costs you 2/4/6 fewer Spell Points.
Enhanced Metamagics: Quicken: Using the Quicken Spell Metamagic costs you 1/2/4 fewer Spell Points.
Energy Vortex: While your Draconic Destiny Mantle is on, casting Dragon Breath causes elemental energies to swirl around you, dealing 1d6 damage per caster level of your Draconic Heritage every 3 seconds. This lasts for 10 seconds. Subsequent casts of Breath Weapon will add to the time of the Vortex instead of refreshing it from the start.
Coalescence: You bypass the first 5/10/15 points of Damage Reduction with your spells. Rank 3: +5 Spellpower of your Draconic Heritage element and +5 Universal Spellpower

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Epic Moment: Dragonform: Activate this ability to take on the aspect of your Draconic Bloodline. This intensifies over the course of 30 seconds, with successive tiers adding to previous ones.
Initial Activation: You become immune to elemental damage of your Draconic Bloodline for the duration.
5s: You gain Dr/100- and your hitpoints begin to regenerate at a fast rate for the duration.
10s: Your spells gain a 50% cost reduction for the duration.
15s: Your Dragon Breath Epic Strike and Energy Vortex now deal double damage for the duration.
20s: A pulse of elemental damage erupts from you, knocking down enemies in a large area for 2 seconds with no save, and dealing 1d6+6 Elemental damage per character level.
Ruin Intensified: Your Ruin and Greater Ruin now applies a secondary burst of damage (at the same amount that ruin/greater ruin does) based on the chosen element and scaling with the appropriate spellpower.
Hellstorm: +10 Spellpower of your element, +10 Universal spellpower. Hellball is added to your Spellbook at level 8, assuming you can cast Level 8 spells.
Spread your Wings: Leap forward a la Abundant Step. Cooldown 15 seconds.
Enhanced Draconic Spell Focus: +1/2/3 spell DCs

Known Issues:

Of Special Note: This tree is in a work in progress and several abilities are nonfunctional and/or not yet implemented. Abilities that do not function are:
Dragonform (Epic Moment)
Energy Vortex
Elemental Inevitability
Several abilities are currently granting the wrong amount of Spellpower
Several abilities are missing finalized text and/or finalized icons
The Dragonbreath abilities are currently shuffled in their elemental types

Shiradi Champion
Overview:
Shiradi Champions are uniquely attuned to the magic and chaotic power of they Feywild. They can be uncanny hunters with ranged weaponry, mages who use spells to lure foes to their doom, or some of both. With Ranged weapons, they can command high damage and slow down foes; with Spells, they can take control of powerful enemies and turn them on their allies. Shiradi Champions are especially good at keeping large crowds of enemies at bay, while adding a touch of chaos to any fight.

Core Abilities:

Core 20 (level 20): Fey Favor: You gain the Magical Training Feat. Each core ability including this one grants +8 Ranged power, +50 Spellpoints, and +5 Force and Universal Spell Power. Each core also grants a +1 Epic bonus to all Spell DCs. Only the highest Epic Bonus to Spell DCs you get from Destiny Cores applies.
Core 23 (level 23): Vision: Your attacks have Ghost Touch and you bypass 5% dodge and fortification. If you have the Holy Strike feat, double the dodge and fort bypass.
Core 26 (level 26): Audience with the Queen: Get some tea! When you Rest, you pop off for some tea, and randomly get one cool buff - no longer uses Diplomacy check to determine which buff. Buffs last for 10 minutes or until you die.

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Prism: Shiradi Champion Destiny Mantle: Your ranged and thrown attacks have a 7% chance to deal 1d100 extra damage of a random type. This damage scales with 200% Ranged Power. Your offensive spells have a 14% chance to deal 1d100 extra damage of a random type. This damage scales with 100% of the type's Spell Power.
Wild Magics: +30/60/100 SP. Rank 3: +5 Force and Universal Spell Power
Good Luck: +1/2/3 Luck bonus to attack and saving throws. If you have the Luck of Heroes feat, double this bonus.
Fey Strike: Multiselector:
Hunt's End: Epic Strike: Your next shot with a Ranged or Thrown weapon has +75% damage, and increases your Critical Threat Range by 16. (Cooldown: 8 seconds). 2AP.
Fey Lights: Epic Strike: Cone SLA. Enemies are sprayed with illusions of color, and must make a Will save or be Dazed, Blinded, and/or Silenced. The target must make a saving throw for each effect. (20 + Highest of INT/WIS/CHA + Highest of Enchantment or Illusion bonuses) Cooldown: 6 seconds. 10SP.

Fey Sight: +2/4/6 Listen, Search, and Spot. Rank 3: You are immune to Blindness.

Tier 2 (req level 20):

Stay: Multiselector:
Stay Good: While in your Prism stance, Ranged and thrown attacks have a 7% chance to deal 3d10/3d12/3d20 extra light damage. Your offensive spells have a 14% chance to proc this damage. This Light damage scales with 200% Ranged Power if from a Ranged attack, or 200% Light Spell Power if from a spell. Rank 3: Enemies hit by your ranged attacks have a 20% chance to be blinded for 10 seconds. Enemies hit by your offensive spells have a 30% chance to be blinded for 10 seconds.
Stay Frosty: While in your Prism stance, Ranged and thrown attacks have a 7% chance to deal 3d10/3d12/3d20 extra cold damage. Your offensive spells have a 14% chance to proc this damage. This Light damage scales with 200% Ranged Power if from a Ranged attack, or 200% Cold Spell Power if from a spell. Rank 3: Enemies hit by your ranged attacks have a 20% chance to be slowed for 10 seconds. Enemies hit by your offensive spells have a 30% chance to be slowed for 10 seconds.

Phase Double: +2/4/6% Doubleshot.
Multiselector: Fey Charms
Pin: Ranged Attack. +3[w]: If target is moving, they are Slowed for 12 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds
Beguiling Charm: Target must make a Will save versus (20 + Highest of INT/WIS/CHA + Enchantment bonuses) or be Charmed for 12 seconds. Cooldown 15 seconds. Cost: 10 SP.

Healing Spring: (Cooldown: 30 seconds) SLA of Vigor, Mass. Uses charges of Wild Empathy, +1 Max Wild Empathy charge.
Empathetic Link: +1/2/3 charges of Wild Empathy.

Tier 3 (req level 23):

Double Rainbow: While in your Prism Mantle, your ranged and thrown attacks have a 7% chance to inflict a random effect on your target. Your offensive spells have a 14% chance to proc these effects. These effects scale with various different things depending on their origins, including Melee, Ranged, and Spell Power.
Pierce Deception: You gain the Watchful Eye feat. (If you pass within 5 feet of a trap, you make a Search check to notice it as if actively Searching. (You still need the Trapfinding feat to successfully Search for difficult traps.)) If you have the Watchful Eye feat, +5% Doubleshot.
Greater Fey Charms:
Otto's Whistler: If enemies hit by Pin are not moving, they must make a Reflex save (20 + highest ability score + Spot bonus) or be Immobilized for 18 seconds. If enemies hit by Pin are moving, they must make a Will save (20 + highest ability score + Listen bonus) or Dance for 18 seconds.
Greater Beguiling Charm: Enemies Charmed by your Beguiling Charm deal double damage with attacks and spells while under the effects of Beguile.

Fey Strike II: Multiselector:
Fey Force: Increases Hunt's End damage bonus by 75%.
Fey Flash: Fey Lights' Daze now additionally affects Undead, Plants, Constructs, and Oozes, who would normally be immune to such effects.

Shiradi Magic: Multiselector:
+1/2/3 Illusion DC
+1/2/3 Enchantment DC
+1/2/3 Transmutation DC
+1/2/3 Conjuration DC

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Fey Form: While in your Prism Mantle, gain DR 10 Cold Iron and +5 force and universal spell power.
Track: Dealing damage to enemies reduces their AC by 1 and fortification by 2%. stacks 10 times.
Enemy of my Own: You gain the Favored Enemy: Fey feat.
Fey Strike III: Multiselector:
Overwhelming Force: Increases your Hunt's End effect by 75%. (Note: This shares a name right now with a Fury ability, will be renamed before Live).
Fey Flare: The Daze portion of Fey Lights is now a Stun instead. (This Stun applies to the additional creature types in Fey Flash, if you have that skill).

Whirling Wrists: +10/20/30% Attack Speed with Thrown Weapons. You gain +2/4/6% stacking Incorporeality.

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Still: Multiselector:
Stay Still: While in Prism stance, your ranged and thrown attacks and offensive spells have a 7% chance to paralyze living creatures for 6 seconds. Requires Stay Good.
Stay Frozen: While in Prism stance, your ranged and thrown attacks and offensive spells have a 7% chance to freeze living creatures for 6 seconds. Requires Stay Frosty.

Control: +1/2/3 to all Spell DCs
Lore of the Hunt: Ranged Weapons gain +1 Critical Damage Multiplier on rolls of 19-20.
Feywild Attunement: Every 4 Wilderness Lore feats grant you +1% Dodge. You are always considered to be in Point Blank Shot range and have BAB equal to character level with Longbows and Shortbows. +10 Force and Universal Spell Power.
Agent of the Court: Multiselector:
Inexorable Advance: Epic Moment: For 30 seconds, you gain +30 Ranged Power, can move while still gaining Archer's Focus stacks, and you do not take the normal 20% damage penalty while using Improved Precise Shot. You also gain 30% Action Boost bonus to Movement Speed for the duration. Cooldown: 5 minutes.
Mass Chaos: Epic Moment: Enemies in an area are Confused with no save for 30 seconds, gain a stack of Fey Chaos, and apply a stack of Fey Chaos on hitting non-Player, non-Hireling targets while Confused. 5 minute cooldown.
Fey Chaos: This creature takes 5% more damage from all sources for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 10 times, and all stacks expire after not gaining new ones for 10 seconds.

Unyeilding Sentinal
Overview: Unyielding offers great durability, a new taunt mechanic and some powerful healing tools. The playstyle has become more active rewarding attacking with only intermitted blocking. Useful for pure tanks or anyone looking to increase their survivability.

Core 1 (level 20): Unyielding: You gain the Diehard feat. Each core ability of this tree, including this one, grants +20 Hit Points, 20 Spell Points, and 10 Melee Power

Core 3 (level 23): Ward Against Darkness: You are protected by a ward against curses. This ward can absorb one curse every 60 seconds. You gain 10% Evil damage absorption.

Core 6 (level 26): Stand Against the Tide: Immune to most forms of Knockdown while wearing a shield.

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Ever Watchful: +2/4/6 Spot, Listen & Intimidate. Rank 3: You are immune to blindness effects.
Divine Energy Resistance: Cost: 15 SP This SLA grants 35 resistance to Acid, Cold, Fire, Sonic, Electric for 1 minute per character level to all allies in the standard area of effect; centered on the caster. You can apply Metamagic feats to this SLA for free (extend, quicken). The effect does not stack with Resist Energy spell. Cooldown: 6 seconds.

Epic Strike - multiselector:

Celestial Mandate: Melee Attack: 6W Adds 3000 Hate to target and slows their movement by 50% for 8 seconds. Grants a +1/2/3 buff to Magical and Physical Resistance Ratings for 8 seconds. Double this bonus if using a shield. Stacks 6 times. Cooldown: 4 seconds.

Guard Up - Gain a Sacred Temporary Hit Point bonus equal to 300% of your Melee Power for 4 seconds. This can be used while stunned, or otherwise disabled. Cooldown: 15 seconds.

Attack and Defend: +1/2/3 to hit. Triple this bonus if using combat expertise.
Brace for Impact: +10/25/50% Fortification, rank 3: +1 to all Saving Throws.

Tier 2 (req level 22):

Renewal: Active Ability: (Cooldown 8 seconds Cost: 5 sp) Heals 1d2 HP per 2 character levels every 2 seconds for 8 seconds. As a Spell-like ability it benefits from metamagic feats at no additional cost.
Mantle of the Sentinel: Aura of Destiny - Gain 5/10/15 Healing Amp. You absorb 5/10/15% of all force, fire, electric, acid, cold, sonic, chaos and evil damage. Rank 3: You become immune to all mind control effects from evil creatures
Knight's Challenge: Requires shield to use. Throws a Spiritual version of your Shield at a single target for 1d20 Law damage per character level, scales with 200% melee power. Creatures struck by the shield reset their hate and are compelled to target the player for 8 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.
Commanding Presence: +150/300/450% Threat Generation.
Shield Prowess: Your Shield's Armor Class contribution is increased by 15/30/50%.

Tier 3 (req level 24):

Legendary Shield Mastery: While wearing a shield, you gain +5/10/15 Physical Resistance Rating. Rank 3: You gain 6% Double Strike
Hands of the Sentinel: Gain the Lay on Hands feat. Using Lay Hands now uses the highest of Charisma or Constitution score to determine its effect and also uses your total character level instead of paladin level.
The Rule of Law: Your Mantle of the Sentinel now grants your melee attacks a chance to pulse a out a wave of d3/4/6 law damage per character level around the player. CD: 8s. Scales with the highest of 200% Melee Power or Spell Power.
Spark of Life: Your armor gains Death Block, protecting you from death effects.
Into the Fray: When you first strike a foe with a melee attack gain +2/4/6 Damage & +10/15/25 Physical & Magical Resistance Rating buff for 5 seconds. This effect will not reoccur until you are out of combat for at least 10 seconds.

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Endless Vigil: Requires Lay Hands or Hands of the Sentinel. Passive Bonus: +1/2/3 Lay On Hands use per rest. Lay On Hands regenerate one use every 180/160/145 seconds.
Hardened Purpose: +5/10/15 Armor Class. Rank 3: Increase the Mantle of the Sentinel damage absorption by another 5%.
Throw the Boom: (req Knight's Challenge) Knight's Challenge now affects small area around the target and applies a Stun, DC: 20 + Stun Bonuses + STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA for 6 seconds.
Divine Bulwark: +5 Physical Resistance Rating. If you have the Bulwark of Defense feat, gain an additional +10 Physical Resistance Rating
The Best Defense: Blocking a melee attack now grants a +1/2/4 bonus to Damage, Hit and Crit damage for 12 seconds. This can only occur once every 12 seconds.

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Resurrection: Cost: 15 SP. Can now cast Resurrection as a spell-like ability. Cooldown: 6 seconds.
Strength of Vitality: Gain 10/15/20 Healing Amp and 3/6/10% Insight bonus to Max Hit Points. Rank 3: Increase Insight bonus to 20% if Mantel of the Sentinel is active.
Reborn in Light-Epic Moment: Activate while dead. Return from the dead once per rest. Upon raising from the dead you gain the following for 30 seconds; Immunity to Light damage, 50% incorporeality and +100 to Melee Power, Positive & Light Spell Power. Cooldown: 10 minutes.
Deific Resilience: You gain the Deific Warding feat. If you already have it, you gain +5% Quality bonus to Maximum Hit Points
Light the Dark: (requires Lay Hands) Using Lay on Hands is now an AoE, healing friends and damaging undead near the selected target. This effect scales with the highest of 200% melee power or 50% of spell power.

Known Issues:

Hardened Purpose: Does not yet increase the mantle
Knight's Challenge: Currently works while not using a shield. This is not intended.

CORRECTIONS TO THIS POST:
Renewal when this post was originally made said it required lay on hands charges. IT DOES NOT.
Sentinel of the Mantle base when originally posted was referring the tier 5 text
Ever Watchful was missing it's Intimidate Skill bonus in this post (but it is in the preview)

Divine Crusader
Divine Crusader is a tree about getting in close and dealing damage with holy weaponry and your shield.

Core 1 (level 20) Just Cause: Each core including this one in this tree provides +15 Hit Points, +10 Melee and +8 Ranged Power.

Core 3 (level 23): Confront any Foe: Your weapons are immune to durability damage. +3 to all saving throws.

Core 6 (level 26): Weather any Blow: +5 Armor Class and PRR. +15 Healing, Repair, and Negative Amp

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Divine Smite: You gain the Smite Evil feat, and +1 uses of Smite Evil. Enhances Smite Evil by adding 5 effective Paladin levels to its damage calculation. Furthermore, Smite Evil attacks to grant you and nearby allies 1d6 Positive Healing per Character Level when they hit an enemy. This may only apply once every 30 seconds.
Shield of Justice: +5/10/15% secondary shield bash chance.
Spear of Light: +1/2/3 to Attack and Damage
Divine Sundering: +2/4/6 Sunder DCs
Consecration (Epic Strike): The ground you are standing on is consecrated. While standing on consecrated ground you and your allies are healed every 3 seconds for 1 point of positive energy per character level. This is affected by your Positive Spell Power. (Cooldown: 30/25/20 seconds). Duration: 15 seconds.

Tier 2 (req level 20):

Endless Smiting (req Divine Smite): +2/4/6 Uses of Smite Evil, Smite Evil regenerates 10/20/30% faster.
Bulk Up: +5/10/15 HP, +25/50/75% Fortification
Holy Mantle: Divine Crusader Destiny Mantle: Weapons and Shields you wield are considered to have your alignment for DR purposes. Your Base Attack Bonus is now equal to your Character Level.
Divine Deflection: +1/2/3 all saves, additional +1/2/3 saves vs Enchantments
Shield of Light: +2/4/6 PRR and MRR. Rank 3: You gain Magic Missile immunity (as per the Shield spell) while holding a shield.

Tier 3 (req level 23):

Gaze of the Divine: You gain True Seeing and Blindness Immunity.
Crusade: Consecration now grants Crusade to allies who stand inside of it (+10% damage for 4 seconds) and burns all enemies within it. (every 3 seconds, they take 1 point of fire damage per character level. This scales with your Fire Spell Power)
Axiom of Faith: Multiselector: Choose a Religion from the full list of Religions. You are now considered a follower of that religion, including being able to use its Favored Weapon.
Strike with Poise: Your Divine Crusader Destiny Mantle grants Favored Weapons an additional +1/2/3 to their enhancement bonus. Rank 3: Favored Weapons are also now considered Implements to you automatically, and gain +1W.
How Dare You: Being struck by magic has a 10/20/30% chance to regenerate a Smite Evil. Rank 3: Getting hit below 50% will automatically Consecrate the ground beneath your feet. Can only happen once every 2 minutes.

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Purge the Wicked: +1/2/3 critical hit damage and to crit confirmation, doubles if you have the Power Critical feat.
Blessed Strikes: +2/4/6% Doublestrike and Doubleshot
Heavenly Presence: Your Divine Crusader Destiny Mantle now grants you the traits of a Celestial. +10 Physical Resistance Rating and 10% Acid, Cold and Electricity absorption. In addition, you are immune to petrification.
Cower Before Me: When you use Consecrate, nearby enemies must make a fort save or become Cowered for 4 seconds. Cower makes an enemy helpless for the duration. Only sentient creatures, Undead, Abberations, and Outsiders may be cowered (so constructs, oozes, etc, are immune) DC: 20 + Sunder DC + highest ability score.
Rend Armor: You gain the Improved Sunder feat.

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Epic Moment: Celestial Steed: Conjure a blessed mount and travel forwards for 4 seconds while retaining the ability to steer your character, becoming immune to all forms of CC for the duration and for 20 seconds after that. Enemies you run over while on the mount are subject to a Cower effect and a Divine Sundering effect. (Divine Sundering: -10% AC, -25% Fortification, -3 Saving Throws. Lasts 12 seconds.)
Law of the Divine: You gain the Embodiment of Law feat. If you already had it, it instead enhances the feat to deal 1d6 Law damage per Epic Level scaling with 200% melee or ranged power, and apply a stack of Vulnerability and Armor Destruction on Critical Hits. (1s cooldown on the debuff application)
Bring Down Wrath: Your shield is now considered a Favored Weapon for the purposes of your Divine Crusader Destiny Mantle, and now doublestrikes at 50% of the rate of your Mainhand Doublestrike as if it were an offhand weapon
Blessed Blades: While using a Favored Weapon, +1 Critical Multiplier on a roll of 19-20.
Mighty Crusade: Smite Evil attacks apply the Crusade buff to your entire party for 4 seconds. You gain +1 AC and +1 PRR for every 2 Religious Lore feats you have.

Known Issues:

Celestial Steed is currently nonfunctional

Fury of the Wild
Overview: Fury provides damage and some durability supported by regeneration with a primary focus on melee builds that use two handed weapons, duel wield, animal forms and razor claw.

Core 1 (level 20 ): You gain the Diehard feat. Each Core ability grants +20 Hit Points as well as 10 Melee Power.

Core 3 (level 23): Die Harder: +100 Unconsciousness Range.

Core 6 (level 26): Die Hardest: +250 Unconsciousness Range.

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Enduring: +2/4/6 Physical Resistance Rating.
Savage Takedown: +1/2/3 Trip DCs. Rank 3: Gain an additional +3 to Trip DCs if you're wearing Medium or Light Armor.
Epic Strike: - Multiselector
Adrenaline: Your next melee attack deals +25/50/75% damage, and increases your threat by 4/8/16. Requires a melee weapon to use. Cooldown: 8 seconds.
Quick Cutter: Melee Attack: 0/1/2 W + 0/1/2 Crit Threat. When you use this skill gain the effect “Quick” which grants +2/4/6% dodge for 9 seconds. If you use this skill again while Quick is still active you instead apply Cutter to your target. Cutter: 4d6 bane damage per character level every 2 seconds for 12 seconds. Stacks 3 times and scales with 200% of Melee Power. Off hand strikes can apply Cutter as well. Requires a melee weapon to use. Cooldown: 6 seconds.
Mantle of Fury: Destiny Mantle: Gain 5/10/15% damage against helpless targets. You also heal 2/4/6d10 Hit Points every 15 seconds. Scales with the highest of positive Spell Power or 200% Melee Power.
Acute Senses: +2/4/6 Balance, Listen, Spot, Search, and Saves vs Traps. Rank 3: You gain 1% Dodge

Tier 2 (req level 22):

Fast & Furious: Charge a target dealing 1/2/3 W +0/1/2 Critical Hit Multiplier. Rank 3: When you activate this ability, if you are raging, the cooldown is immediately reset. This cooldown reset may only happen once every 10 seconds, independent of the skill’s cooldown. Requires a melee weapon to use. Cooldown: 12/10/8 seconds.
Fear my Vengeance: +1/2/3 damage to shaken foes.
I'm Always Angry: You gain the Barbarian Rage feat. +1/2/3 uses of Rage.
Primal Scream: Nearby Allies gain a +2 Morale bonus to Strength and Constitution for 5 minutes. This effect cannot be refreshed until the first one expires. Nearby Enemies take 1d20 Sonic damage per character level and are Shaken for 30 seconds. Damage Scales the highest of 200% with Melee Power or Sonic Spell Power. Cooldown: 30 seconds.
Gird against Demons: Weapons you wield bypass Silver and Cold Iron damage reduction.

Tier 3 (req level 24):

Sense Weakness +2/4/6% Fortification Bypass. Your Fury Destiny Mantle grants you an additional 5/10/15% damage against helpless targets.
Multi Selector -
Wild Weapons: +5/10/15% Strikethrough Chance
Wild Weapons: 3/6/10% off hand strike Chance
Wild Weapons: 1/2/3% Double Strike Chance
Eternal Rage If you are not raging and you are out of rage charges, you have a 1/2/3% chance to gain 1 charge of rage whenever you strike a foe.
Multi Selector
Furious Force: +1 Strength while Raging. Increases adrenaline Damage bonus by 25/50/75%.
Spirit of the Beast: +1/2/3 attack bonus. Rank 3: The effects of Ram’s Might and Animal Growth are doubled on you.
Embrace the Pain: When you are below 15/25/40% of your Max Hit Points you gain 2d10 Hit Points every 6 seconds. Scales with the highest of Positive Spell Power or 200% Melee Power.

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Voice of Fury: Doubles the damage of your Primal Scream. If Adrenaline or Quick is active when you use Primal Scream, triple the damage instead, and nearby enemies have a 75% chance of become Confused for 3 seconds, no save. Adrenaline and Quick are consumed.
Top Dog: You gain the Improved Trip Feat
Multi Selector:
Overwhelming Force: +1/2/3 bonus to Hit. Increases your Adrenaline effect by 25/50/75% additional damage. Rank 3: Melee attacks under the effect of Adrenaline cause knock down on target for 4 seconds.
Primal Force: You gain a +[1/2/3] Attack bonus and 2/4/6% Fortification By Pass. Rank 3: If duel wielding, using punch weapons or in animal form gain a +2% Epic Damage bonus to all physical attacks.
Multi Selector -
Wade Through: +10/15/25% StrikeThrough chance
Wade Through: +3/6/10% Off Hand strike chance
Wade Through: +2/4/6% Double Strike chance
Unquenchable Rage:Reduce all damage taken by 8/12/15% for 6 seconds after you consume a Rage charge or use Primal Scream. Rank 3: Now also applies a copy of the Heal spell to you which scales with the highest of Melee Power at 200% or Positive Spell Power.

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Lore of the Wilds: Every 2 Wilderness Lore feat now grants a 1% Primal bonus to Maximum Hit Points.
Scarred by Chaos: +50 Hit Points and +10 Physical Resistance Rating. Doubled if you have the Embodiment of Chaos feat.
Unbridled Fury: Epic Moment: (Cooldown: 5 minutes) For the next 30 seconds you gain +1000 Unconsciousness Range, You heal for 10% of your max hit points every 5 seconds, and your Strength, Dexterity and Constitution are increased by half of their base values.
Nature’s Fury: +1 Critical Hit Damage multiplier on rolls of 19 or 20 if using a two handed weapons, duel wielding, punch weapons or if you're in animal form.
The Great Leveler: CD 30 Melee attack. W 3/4/6. Crit Threat: +4/8/16. This attack creates a shock wave that affects all enemies in a short narrow line. The length and width of the line doubles if Adrenaline or Quick is active, consuming those effects. Applies Trip (DC 20 + Highest of Dex, Str, Con + Trip/Tactics DCs).

Grandmaster of Flowers
Grandmaster! This has a few new subthemes within it and a drastically more simplistic overall design. Note that there's intentionally a lot of absorption % in here to help offset a robes character's naturally low MRR. Also of note is the intentional re-ordering of abilities to ensure the following:
1: Non-monks can find enough places to spend points without being forced to engage with the Ki system.
2: Players splashing into this tree that follow point 1 are not subject to their UI flipping over to the Ki UI using clever placement of maximum ki enhancements. This is why the Destiny Mantle grants you a flat 10 Ki and why the cores don't grant Ki directly unless you are already a monk or have the mantle on.

Core 1 (level 20): Inner Focus: You gain proficiency with Handwraps. Each Core ability of this tree grants +10 Melee Power and +8 Ranged Power, as well as 15 Maximum Hit Points. You also gain +10 Maximum Ki per Epic Level if you have at least one level of Monk or are in the Grandmaster of Flowers Destiny Mantle.

Core 3 (level 23): Disciple of Material: Select from Adamantine, Byeshk, Cold Iron, Crystal, or Silver. Your weapons now bypass that kind of DR innately. +5 PRR (doubled if you have the Discipline feat)

Core 6 (level 26): Disciple of Morality: Select from Good, Evil, Lawful, or Chaotic. Your weapons now bypass that kind of DR innately. +5 MRR (doubled if you have the Discipline feat)

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Strike with Poise: +2/4/6 Stunning DCs
Serenity: Grandmaster of Flowers Destiny Mantle: You may now fight with the Unarmed combat style as if you were a Monk, and may be Centered and use Ki. When you attack with Handwraps or begin falling, you will use the Monk class' animations instead of your own. You gain a +15% Action Boost bonus to movement speed, and no longer take damage from falling. Finally, you are unbothered by the physical restraints of the world: you may tumble through enemies, and are immune to slippery surfaces and most forms of knockdown.\\n\\nYou also gain 10 Ki for training this enhancement.
Disciple's Studies: +2/4/6 Heal and Diplomacy, +3/6/10 Healing, Repair, and Negative Amp.
Enlightenment: +15/30/45 Maximum Ki and +2/4/6 Concentration. Rank 3: +1 passive Ki generation.
Wholeness of Spirit: You may expend 50 Ki to bring your mind, body, and soul into harmonious balance, restoring health as if you were affected by the benefits of a Heal spell, as well as curing all ability damage, negative levels, and other Adverse Conditions that may be affecting you. Cooldown: 180/120/90 seconds.

Tier 2 (req level 20):

Calm before Storms: +3/6/10 Spell Resistance. Rank 3: You no longer fail Will saves automatically on a natural 1.
Epic Strike: Multiselector
Drifting Lotus: Melee Cleave attack, deals +3/4/5W with +1/2/3 crit threat and mult. Deals 1d6+5 Force damage per character level to all enemies struck. The force damage scales with the higher of Melee or Ranged power. Cost 25 Ki, cooldown 15 seconds.
Orchid Blossom: A blossom is released from your palm in a line, exploding when it makes contact, dealing 1d6+5 Force damage per character level to all enemies within. The force damage scales with the higher of Melee or Ranged power. Grants 5/10/25 Ki when used, cooldown 15 seconds.
Ki Projection: Channel pure Ki into yourself, and then project it forward with your attacks. For 8 seconds, your basic attacks are replaced by pure Ki Projections that deal 1d6+6 Force damage per Character Level. The force damage scales with the higher of Melee or Ranged power. The duration of this ability is increased by 2 seconds per Monk Forms feat you have (max 16 seconds with Grandmaster of Forms). Activation Cost: 25 Ki. Cooldown: 60/55/40 seconds.
A Flower's Bloom: Multiselector:
Long Sword: You gain the effects of the Whirling Steel Strike feat, and may use Longswords as if they were Ki weapons.
Longbow: You gain the effects of the Zen Archery feat, and may use Longbows as if they were Ki weapons.
Sickle: You gain the effects of the Prescient Curve feat, and may use Sickles as if they were Ki weapons.
Deflection: You gain the Deflect Arrows feat, letting you knock aside one projectile every 6 seconds.
A Dance of Flowers: While in the Grandmaster Destiny Mantle, your weapons gain 1W.
Hail of Blows: +5% offhand strike chance, +10% Strikethrough, +3% doublestrike and doubleshot

Tier 3 (req level 23):

The Flickering Flame: +1/2/3 to hit and damage. Rank 3: +25% Fire Absorption
Flow of Water: +1/2/3 saving throws, you take 5/10/15% less damage from being Helpless. Rank 3: +25% Cold Absorption
Serene Mercy: While in the Grandmaster of Flowers Destiny Mantle, you deal +5/10/15% bonus damage to the Helpless.
Catch the Wind: +1/2/3% dodge, +2/4/6 max dex bonus. Rank 3: +25% Electric Absorption
Strength of Stone: +5/10/15 HP and +2/4/6 PRR Rank 3: +25% Acid Absorption

Tier 4 (req level 26):

The Clarity of Law: Your attacks bypass 5/10/15% of enemy fortification. Rank 3: +15% Law Absorption
The Serenity of Good: +1/2/3 Saves vs Enchantments, Curses, and Illusions, and +2/4/6 MRR. Rank 3: +15% Good Absorption
Multiselector:
Lotus Bloom: Drifting Lotus now attempts to Stun all enemies struck. Stun DC: 20 + Highest Ability Score Mod + Stunning Bonuses. This stun lasts 2 seconds, +.5 second per Monk Forms feat you have (max 4 seconds with Grandmaster of Forms).
Blossoming Peace: Orchid Blossom now attempts to Stun all enemies struck. Stun DC: 20 + Highest Ability Score Mod + Stunning Bonuses. This stun lasts 2 seconds.
Elemental Projection: Ki Projection now deals bonus Elemental damage that matches the Monk stance you are in (if none, this has no effect). This elemental power deals 1d6+6 damage per Character level of the corresponding element, scaling with the higher of Melee or Ranged Power, and also leaves a lingering debuff that corresponds to the element chosen:
Fire: Each strike with Ki Projection burns away 2% Armor Class, stacking up to 5 times. Duration: 30 seconds. All stacks drop on expiration.
Water: Each strike with Ki Projection washes away 3 MRR, stacking up to 5 times. Duration: 30 seconds. All stacks drop on expiration.
Air: Each strike with Ki Projection dazes enemies struck. The daze lasts for 2 seconds and has no save, and is broken by any subsequent damage.
Earth: Each strike with Ki Projection corrodes 3 PRR, stacking up to 5 times. Duration: 30 seconds. All stacks drop on expiration.
The Delight of Chaos: +1/2/3 Critical Hit Confirmation and Critical Hit Damage. Rank 3: +15% Chaos Absorption
The Cruelty of Evil: +1/2/3 Sneak Attack and Sneak Attack Damage. Rank 3: +15% Evil Absorption

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Beyond the Center: +5/10/15 MRR cap. Rank 3: +15% Force Absorption
Imposing Force: +1 multiplier on a 19-20 while centered.
Epic Moment: A Scattering of Petals: Ki Cost: 100. You and nearby allies are covered by a swirling cloud of petals, granting you the effects of Petal Storm and debuffing your enemies with Disorienting Petals. This storm moves with you and enemies and allies that enter or leave its effects will gain or lose its buffs or debuffs. Cooldown: 5 minutes. Duration: 20 seconds.
Petal Storm buff: You have full Base Attack Bonus, deal 10% more weapon damage, and gain +10 PRR and Armor Class.
Disorienting Petals debuff: Enemies with this debuff become vulnerable to sneak attacks and lose 100% Fortification.
Elude the Veil: Elusive Target has double the chance to proc. +3% dodge, +1% dodge cap.
Legendary Flurry of Blows: +1/2/3% Doublestrike and Doubleshot, +3/6/10% Strikethrough, +3/6/10% Offhand Strike chance. Rank 3: While dual wielding (including handwraps) or using a quarterstaff, you gain: On Vorpal: Daze an enemy for 2 seconds. Dazed enemies are Helpless. (Since Daze breaks on any damage, this means you'll only get one Helpless hit in before the Daze breaks)

Known Issues:

A Scattering of Petals is currently nonfunctional. Yes, it was functional in the first preview, I know, so I'm not sure why its not working now. Ghosts, probably.
There are several issues with how Ki Projection interacts with your character, and may currently leave your character in a non-operative state until you cast another spell. If you find yourself moving strangely or unable to jump or attack, activating Ki Projection or casting another spell will snap your character out of its broken state.
Ki Projection has very weird timings currently and is casting both too slow and too fast.

Shadowdancer
Shadowdancer is a hybrid tree focusing on both spellcasting and melee/ranged damage, as well as a large amount of avoidance defenses.

Core 1 (level 20): Shadow Training: You gain the Trapfinding feat if you didn't have it already. Each core ability including this one grants +10 Melee Power and +8 Ranged Power, +1 Sneak Attack Dice, as well as 5 Force Spellpower and 5 Universal Spellpower. Each core also grants a +1 Epic bonus to all Spell DCs.

Core 3 (level 23): Step Through Shadow: Dimension Door clickie. 2m cooldown.

Core 6 (level 26): The Darkest Luck: You have Evasion, normal Evasion rules apply. If you have Evasion already, you gain Improved Evasion. If you have Improved Evasion already, you no longer fail Reflex Saves automatically by rolling a 1.

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Stealthy: +1/2/3 Reflex Saves, +2/4/6 hide and move silently. Rank 3: Hide in Plane Sight feat.
Cover of Darkness: +10/20/30% less threat from all sources. Rank 3: Nightshield permanently
Well of Darkness: +30/60/100 Spellpoints, +1/2/3 DCs with Fear Spells.
Assassinate: +2/4/6 Assassinate DCs.
Technician: +2/4/6 to Search, Spot, Disable Device, Open Lock. Rank 3: If you have the Nimble Fingers feat, +1 sneak attack dice.

Tier 2 (req level 20):

Shadow Weaponry: +5/10/15% Strikethrough, +3/6/10% Offhand Strike Chance, +1/2/3% Doublestrike and Doubleshot
Sleight of Hand: +2/4/6 UMD. +25/50/75% damage and healing of your wands, scrolls and other items that cast spells. Adds +1/2/3 to the save DC's of your offensive wands. (yes, this is wand and scroll mastery)
Shadowform: Shadowdancer Destiny Mantle. +25% sneak speed, +30% enhancement bonus to movement speed. Also grants ghost touch on all attacks. You are also less affected by caster movement penalties (if you have this + mobile spellcasting, this will drop the penalty to roughly 0, letting you cast without any movement disruption)
Epic Strike: Multiselector:
Meld into Darkness: Active: Gain 10% uncapped dodge 6/8/10s, cooldown 15 seconds.
Dark Imbuement: Active: Imbues your weapons and spellcasts with Evil energies for 6/8/10s, cooldown 15 seconds.
Melee/Ranged: You deal 1d2/4/6 per Sneak Attack dice in Untyped damage on hit (scaling with Melee or Ranged Power, or Force spellpower if its higher), and on a vorpal strike, your attacks blind enemies with no save. This blind lasts 5 seconds and can only apply to each monster once per 60 seconds.
Spellcasting: Your Sneak Attack dice are now applied to your harmful spellcasts. Your spells deal 1d2/4/6 Untyped damage per Sneak Attack Dice you have (scaling with Force/Untyped spellpower). This may only trigger once per spellcast per monster, so multi-hit spells will only have one additional damage value.
Lithe: Passive Bonus: +2/4/6 reflex saves, AC and light armor Max Dex Bonus, Rank 3: +5 Force/Universal Spellpower.

Tier 3 (req level 23):

Depths of Darkness: Your Shadowdancer destiny mantle grants +1/2/3 sneak attack dice and +1/2/3 Spell Penetration.
Quick Strike: Multiselector:
Your Quicken metamagic costs 1/2/3 SP less
+2/4/6% Doublestrike and Doubleshot
Grim Precision: Bypass 5/10/15% enemy fortification and 1/2/3% enemy dodge.
Shadowdancer Spell Focus: +1/2/3 Illusion, Necromancy, Enchantment or Abjuration DCs
Shadowcaster: -10% Spell Cooldowns. +5 Force/Universal Spellpower

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Pierce the Gloom: +1/2/3 Accuracy, to-hit with Sneak attacks, to-hit while flanking. Rank 3: You gain immunity to Silence, Quell, and Blindness.
Dark Armor: +2/4/6 PRR and MRR, +3/6/10 Force/Universal Spellpower. Rank 3: Immunity to Energy Drain.
Dark Mercy: Your shadowdancer mantle now grants +5/10/15% helplessness damage.
The Drop: When you roll a natural 20 on a melee or ranged attack, you envelop the target in shadow, removing its immunity to Sneak Attack for a short duration, if applicable. If you have the feat First Blood, both this effect and the trigger of First Blood now also applies a Shadow Strike debuff, and First Blood now triggers on Harmful Spellcasts.
Shadow Strike debuff: -3 Spell Resistance, -3 PRR and -3 MRR per stack. Lasts 12 seconds, stacks drop 1 at a time. Max 3 stacks.
Multiselector:
Meld now grants 15% uncapped dodge. When enemies miss you in combat while Meld is active, they are blinded by shadows with no save. This blind lasts 5 seconds and can only apply to each monster once per 60 seconds.
Dark Imbuement now increases your melee range and reduces the cost of all of your metamagics by 1 each.

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Improved Shadowform: Adds to your Destiny Mantle: You gain +25% incorp, float as if you had feather fall, +20 hide and move silently, and no longer trigger pressure plate or bear traps. You also are not automatically detected by monsters with Tremor Sense (aka All-Hearing - this is for Spiders and Ooze), but remain detectable by All-Seeing monsters (like Dragons or Reapers).
Just a Taste: +1 mult on 19-20 with bows, thrown, crossbows, and finessable melee weapons
Multiselector:
Weird: You gain the Weird spell - AoE Phantasmal Killer, scales off Illusion DC. You must be able to cast level 9 spells, or level 6 spells if you are a half-spellcaster such as Warlock or Alchemist. Cooldown 60s, SP cost 50 (matches implosion). DC 20 + highest of int/wis/cha + illusion bonuses
Consume Shadow: From-Sneak Active attack. Enemy must make a will save vs 20 + highest ability score + assassinate or be permanently cursed with Shadow Loss.
Shadow Loss. You no longer cast a shadow. (literally. we literally turn their shadow visuals off). In addition, you have -20 PRR, MRR, and Spell Resistance.
Enhanced Shadowdancer Spell Focus: +1/2/3 Spell DCs
Shadow Mastery: Epic Moment: Dissolve into a whorl of shadow, leaving your corporeal form behind. While in this form, you are considered Sneaking and Invisible regardless of what you do. You also gain 3d6 Sneak Attack Dice, 50% Incorporeality, as well as the effects of Dark Imbuement and Meld into Darkness as if they had been fully trained and upgraded. When non-boss enemies miss you in this state, they are slain by their fear, automatically taking a Phantasmal Killer effect with no save. Duration: 20 seconds. Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Known Issues:

Weird is currently single-target rather than the intended AoE
Consume Shadow is not yet implemented
The All-Hearing portion of Improved Shadowform is not yet implemented

Primal Avatar
Overview: This tree is now focused on casting, designed to support elemental damage, poison and healing. It's mechanics combine certain element pairs into custom spells and abilities. It also can greatly increase the power of your summons and features a special summon with enhanced casting ability.

Core 1 (level 20): This is your Nature: Multiselector: Select either Heart, Sky or Thorn.

Heart: Fire, Light, Positive: +5 Spell Power of these types and 5 Universal Spell Power & +50 Max Spell Points per core you have trained. Each core also grants a +1 Epic bonus to all Spell DCs.
Sky: Cold, Electric, Sonic:+5 Spell Power of these types and 5 Universal Spell Power & +50 Max Spell Points per core you have trained. Each core also grants a +1 Epic bonus to all Spell DCs.
Thorn: Acid, Poison, Force: +5 Spell Power of these types and 5 Universal Spell Powers & +50 Max Spell Points per core you have trained. Each core also grants a +1 Epic bonus to all Spell DCs.

Core 3 (level 23): Now Grow: Multiselector: Choose another aspect of nature at reduced power. You cannot choose what you took in the first core again.

Heart: +3 Spell Power of these types per core you have trained.
Sky: +3 Spell Power of these types per core you have trained.
Thorn: +3 Spell Power of these types per core you have trained.

Core 6 (level 26): Weathering the Elements: Gain 15% absorption against Fire/Cold/Acid/Electric/Poison Damage. Whenever you cast any Protection from Element spell it grants you 25 points per level instead of 12 with no level cap.

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Seeking Balance: You gain +1/2/3 Reflex Saving Throws, +2/4/6 Tumble, and +2/4/6 Balance. Rank 3: If you’re using a quarterstaff gain +1 Damage and +5 Universal Spell Power.
Well Weathered: +1/2/3 to Physical and Magical Resistance Rating.
Epic Strike - Multi Selector:

Spring to Summer:(requires Nature of Heart) Cost 20 SP, A burst of butterflies forms around the caster in a small radius applying a copy of rejuvenation cocoon to all allies. After several seconds the butterflies burst into flame causing 2d6 Fire Damage per character level to all nearby enemies, Reflex vs Evocation DC:20+Highest of INT/WIS/CHA for half damage. Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Storm Catcher (requires Nature of Sky) Cost 5 SP, Target enemy is instantly struck by a bolt of lightning for 1d6+3 damage per level. Fortitude vs Evocation DC:20+Highest of INT/WIS/CHA for half damage. Target also becomes chilled to the bone for 8 seconds slowing their movement and reducing their reflex save by half your character level. They also taking 1d6 per 2 character level in Cold damage every two seconds. Cooldown: 6 seconds.
Carrion Swarm:(requires Nature of Thorn) Cost 8 SP, cooldown: 6secs. Target enemies and nearby enemies becomes swarmed by biting acidic and poisonous insects. Every 2 seconds they take 1d4+1 acid and 1d4+1 poison damage per 2 character levels for 8 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times. Each stack also causes a -4 penalty to attack rolls and Armor class.

Friends of Nature: When you sit to rest at a rest shrine your selected friend of nature visits you briefly and offers comfort. You and your party are granting a buff that lasts until the end of your current quest.

Bat of Echoes: +10 Sonic Spell Power, +15 Sonic Absorption and +3 Listen
Bird of Wind: +15 Electric Spell Power, +1 Dodge, +3 and Spot
Fox of Flame: +10 Fire Spell Power, +2 sneak attack damage, and +3 Move Silently
Frog of the Lake: +10 Cold Spell Power, +2 MRR, and +3 Jump
Squirrel of Luck: +1 to attack, damage and saving throws.
Spider of the Deeps: +10 Poison & Acid Spell Power. 15% Poison Absorb.

Rejuvenation Cocoon: Cost 12 SP Protects target with a shield of 150 temporary HP for 9 seconds. Heals 5d6 HP every 2 seconds while the shield persists. Cooldown: 12 seconds.

Tier 2 (req level 22):

Might and Mending: Epic strike abilities in this tree grants the might and mending effect which reduces the cost of your spells by 5%. This effect is doubled for healing spells. Last 10 seconds.
Flowers in the Thorns: Stepping inside a Thorn Spikes or Entangle spell whether hostile or friendly heals you for 1d3 hit points every 5 seconds per character level of the spell's owner.
Mantle of Nature: Primal Avatar Destiny Mantle: Only one mantle of destiny can be active.

Heart: Your heal spells have a chance to apply Cocoon to your target. Your Fire and Light spells have a chance to apply a blast of that damage type for an extra 1d3/4/6 per character level. All effects scale with spell power. Each effect can only occur once every 5 seconds, tracked separately.
Sky: Your Cold and Electric spells have a chance to blast one target for an additional 1d3/4/6 damage per character of the same type as the spell used. Each element can only strike once every 5 seconds, tracked separately.
Thorn: Your Acid and Poison spells have a chance to blast one target for an additional 1d3/4/6 damage per character of the same type as the spell used. Each element can only strike once every 5 seconds, tracked separately.

Multi Selector -Spell of Nature-

(Heart) Reborn in Fire Cost 30 SP, Cooldown: 20secs. A swirl of fire surrounds you dealing 1d6 fire damage per character to enemies and healing allies for 1d6 per character level. Level.
(Sky) Thunder Snow: SP: 20 CD: 20 Sends forth a wide wave of freezing hail before you with a narrow blast of lightning at its center directly in front of the caster. The hail deals 1d6+4 cold damage per character level. The bolt of lightning strikes for 1d6+4 per character level.
(Thorn) Shard Storm: SP: 20 CD: 20 Summons a cloud of acidic poisonous shards that randomly strikes enemies within 15 meters. 6 strikes over 6 seconds. Each shard deals 1d4+2 poison and acid damage per character level

Spirit Boon: Multi Selector gain +1/2/2 Primal bonus to all physical abilities (Str, Dex, Con) or mental abilities (Int, Wis, Cha).

Tier 3 (req level 24):

Blessing of Nature: When you rest the spirit of a nature manifests as a unicorn and provides a blessing on your party that lasts until quest's end or you rest again, granting a +5% inspiration bonus to max Hit Points.
Improved Form: While in any elemental form, +3/6/10 Universal Spell Power. While in any Wild Shape, + 1/2/4 Magical Resistance Rating
Shared Mantle: - Requires Mantle of Nature - Your summons and pets now also benefit from your Mantle of Nature. In addition they can proc the mantle through melee attacks and positive effects generated by the mantle apply to you as well as your summon.
Magic of the Old World: +1/2/3 DCs for Evoc, Conjuration, Transmutation, or Necromancy
Natural Shielding: You gain 10 Hit Points & 2 Magical Resistance Rating. Your summons, pets and hirelings gain 60% of your Max Hit Points and 30 Magical Resistance Rating instead. Summoned minions also gain +4 Reflex Saves and Evasion.
At it's Core: Multi Selector

Heart: Doubles the damage of Reborn in Fire, and the ability now grants +25% uncapped dodge for 4 seconds on use.
Sky: Doubles the damage of Thunder Snow which now also applies the slow effect of Storm Catcher, slowing movement and reducing all targets reflex saves by half your character level for the duration of the slow.
Thorn: Doubles the damage of Shard Storm and you gain Shard Reflection for 12 seconds which grants 25% of your max hit points as temp hit points.

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Natural Evasion: Gain the Evasion Feat. Exclusive from other enhancements that grant this feat.
Blessing of Nature: When you rest the spirit of a nature manifests as a unicorn and provides a blessing on your party that lasts until quest's end or you rest again, granting a +5% inspiration bonus to Max hit points.
Primal Intensity: 3 Ranks 1 DP Multi Selector:

Heart Gain +5/10/15 Spell Power to Fire, Positive, Light. Heart Mantle grants 5 temp Spell Points per character level for 20 seconds when it procs.
Sky: Gain +5/10/15 Spell Power to Cold, Electric, Sonic. Sky Mantle grants 5 temp Spell Points per character level for 20 seconds when it procs.
Thorn: Gain +5/10/15 Spell Power to Acid, Poison, Force. Thorn Mantle grants 5 temp Spell Points per character level for 20 seconds when it procs.

Enhanced Metamagics: choose a heroic metamagic to discount. (This follows the Heroic template, but you can stack it.)
Enhanced Metamagics: choose a heroic metamagic to discount. (This follows the Heroic template, but you can stack it.)

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Primal Ally: SLA - Multi Selector: Cost 50 SP. Creates a focal point of power that spawns a powerful ally who casts spells using your spell power and casting DCs. Summon lasts for 20 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds.

(Heart) Heart Flame Dryad: Creates an elder dryad that casts fire and healing spells. She remains rooted to her summoning point.
(Sky) Storm Guard : Creates a greater storm spirit to blast your foes with lightning and cold. Remains bound to their summoning spot.
(Thorn) Briar Patch: Creates a greater thorn spirit which launches attacks of poison and acid at nearby enemies.

Ancient Wisdom: +1/2/3 spell DCs
Mass Frog: Cost: 75 SP Up to six nearby enemies are turned into frogs. Each may avoid ribbiting on a successful Fortitude saving throw vs. DC (20+ Highest of Wis/Int/Cha modifier+ Transmutation bonuses). Cooldown: 60 seconds. (this is a copy of the destiny feat which is being removed from the epic feat list)

Epic Moment - Greater Form: Transform briefly into an ultimate form based on your nature. Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Heart: Become like a Summer Fire for 15 seconds and gain...

Become ethereal to monsters (you can pass through them)
25% Action Boost to movement speed
25% Uncapped dodge
100% absorption to Fire and Light
Deal 1d6 Fire damage per character level to enemies that are close to you, and heal you and your allies for 1d6 Positive every character level as well.
Immunity to most forms of CC

Sky: Become like a Raging Storm for 15 seconds and gain...

60% Incorporeal
100% absorption to cold and Electric
Deal 1d6 Cold damage per character level and apply a slow to all enemies near you every two seconds. A single random enemy will be struck every 3 seconds with a bolt of lightning for 1d6+6 Electric damage per character level and knock down for 4 seconds. No save.

Thorn: Become like a Cloud of Biting Insects for 15 seconds and gain...

60% Incorporeal
100% absorption to Poison and Acid
Deal 1d2 Acid and 1d2 Poison damage per character level to enemies near you every two seconds. Enemies also have a 50% chance to become swarmed which causes confusion for 6 seconds. No save.

Epic Metamagics: Intensify: Using the Intensify metamagic no longer costs spell points.

KNOW ISSUES:

Intensity (Tier 4) Is an out dated version of itself and is not yet providing the correct spell power or mantle boost in this build.
Intensify (Tier 5) Is also an out dated version of itself in this build and is only reducing intensify as suppose to making it free.
Greater Form (Tier 5) Tool tips in tree aren't displaying description correctly for Sky and Thorn Greater Forms
Tsunami has not yet been moved into the druid spell book (that's the plan for it atm)

Legendary Dreadnaught
Overview:
Legendary Dreadnoughts are powerful warriors with a commanding presence. They specialize in either Melee or Ranged weapon combat, using their martial prowess to impair nearby enemies. Dreadnoughts are the most versatile at using Tactical Feats, gaining bonuses to all Tactical Feats and access to Dire Attack, which can Sunder, Trip, and/or Stun foes. They are the masters of Action Boosts, gaining access to exclusive boosts and gaining significant bonuses any time they activate an Action Boost. Dreadnoughts are versatile in their martial prowess, and can excel with any Melee or Ranged weapon.

Note: The Terror debuff is: Terror: -1 melee and ranged power, -3 Spell Power, -1 AC. stacks up to 15 times.

Core Abilities:

Core 1 (level 20: Fearless: You are now immune to Fear. Each core grants +15 HP, +10 melee power, +8 Ranged Power
Core 3 (level 23): Weaponmaster: +2 to Attack and Damage with all Weapons.
Core 6 (level 26): Thick Skinned: +15 PRR.

Tier 1 (req level 20):

Push Through The Line: Activating an Action Boost grants +1/2/3 to all Ability Scores for its duration.
Epic Tactics: +1/2/3 to all tactical DCs
Dire Attack: Epic Strike: (Multiselector)
Dire Charge: (Melee Attack): Epic Strike: Rush forward at the targeted foe. That foe and all nearby foes are subject to +2[w] damage and must save or be Sundered. Sunder DC is (20 + highest ability score + bonus to Stun attacks). 12 second cooldown.
Dire Shot: (Ranged Attack): Epic Strike: Fire your weapon at the targeted foe. That foe is subject to +2[w] damage and must save or be Sundered. Sunder DC is (20 + highest ability score + bonus to Stun attacks). 12 second cooldown. (This is a single-target Ranged attack, but can be affected by Improved Precise Shot.)

Dread Mantle: Legendary Dreadnought Destiny Mantle: Every 3 Seconds While Active: Nearby enemies gain a stack of Terror.
Shrug Off Punishment: +10/20/30 HP

Tier 2 (req level 20):

Extra Action Boosts: +1/2/3 Action Boosts
Improved Power Attack: Power Attack grants +1/2/3 more damage (Known Issue: This does not work in this preview)
Multiselector: Honor/Backstab:
Honor: +1/2/3 Attack. If you have the Tactician feat, double this bonus.
Backstab: +2/4/6 Attack when Flanking. If you have the Tactician feat, double this bonus.

Combat Brute: While in your Dread Mantle, you gain +1[w] while any Action Boost is active.
Life and Death: +3/6/10 Positive and Negative Healing Amplification

Tier 3 (req level 23):

Action Boost: Tactics: For 20 seconds, gain +2/4/6 Action Boost bonus to Sunder, Trip, and Stun DCs. (30 second cooldown, shared with other Action Boosts. Has charges like any other Action Boost)
Strike Twice: +2/4/6% Doublestrike and Doubleshot
Critical Damage: +2/4/6 critical damage (before weapon multipliers)
Dread: Your Dread Mantle grants you +15 PRR and also harms nearby enemies, dealing 1d6 Bane damage per stack of Terror the enemy has every 3 seconds.
Armor of Dusk: +2/4/6 AC and max dex bonus, -1/2/3 armor check penalty

Tier 4 (req level 26):

Carry On: When you activate an Action Boost, you gain a 10% Action Boost bonus to attack speed for 10 seconds. (As it is an Action Boost bonus, it does not stack with Action Boost: Haste)
Momentum Swing: When you use your Dire Attack, enemies must now also save or be Tripped. Trip DC is (20 + highest ability score + bonus to Stun attacks).
Strike with Fear: Your weapon attacks against creatures inflicted with Fear, or creatures with at least 5 stacks of Terror, add one stack of Vulnerability.
Kick While They're Down: While in Dread Mantle, you deal +5/10/15% damage to Helpless opponents.
Untouchable: While any Action Boost is active, you have Displacement.

Tier 5 (req level 30):

Multiselector:
Pulverizor: +1 Critical Multiplier on a roll of 19-20 with bludgeoning weapons.
Lacerator: +1 Critical Multiplier on a roll of 19-20 with slashing weapons.
Impaler: +1 Critical Multiplier on a roll of 19-20 with piercing weapons.

Legendary Rally:
Legendary Rally (Melee): +5[W] Cleave attack. Attack is considered an automatic critical. Can be used while Crowd Controlled, clears all Crowd Control effects on you when used. 30 second cooldown.
Legendary Rally (Ranged): +5[W] Single-Target Ranged attack. Fire a shot at your targeted foe. Attack is considered an automatic critical. Can be used while Crowd Controlled, clears all Crowd Control effects on you when used. 30 second cooldown. (This is a single-target Ranged attack, but can be affected by Improved Precise Shot.)

Lay Waste: When you use your Dire Attack, enemies must now also save or be Stunned. Stun DC is (20 + highest ability score + bonus to Stun attacks).
Dusk Surge: While in Dread Mantle, striking with weapons now has a chance to regenerate an Action Boost. Does not stack with other abilities that can regenerate Action Boosts.
Action Hero: Epic Moment: For 20 seconds, you gain the following Bonuses. This ability is counted as an Action Boost, though does not have charges and does not share a cooldown with other Action Boosts. 5 minute cooldown.
+8 Action Boost Bonus to Attack
+30 Action Boost Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power
+30% Action Boost Bonus to Attack Speed
+30% Action Boost Bonus to Doublestrike and Doubleshot
+50% Action Boost Bonus to Movement Speed
+15 Action Boost Bonus to AC and PRR
+15% Action Boost Bonus to Dodge
+6 Action Boost bonus to Sunder, Trip, and Stun DCs.
+6 Action Boost Bonus to Saving Throws
+6 Action Boost Bonus to Skills

It's already been mapped out across a few different posts, but I'll collect everything into a single spot.

1) The current mains are now lvl20. If JM has it, take it. If she does not, perhaps use next week to get her caught up. Either way, DO NOT take 21 yet. We need the flexibility to knock out heroic content until we know JM is caught up.

2a) The current mains are hereby re-purposed to be the new alts. Having epic alts will help us not overlap content and also make it a little easier to put together groups since the levels don't have to be exact matches.
2b) As y'all know, I'm shit for planning epics. I'd like to do an epic Chronoscope, epic Red Fens, and the first two epic White Plumes for lvl21 content when the time comes. I have no plans beyond that so far.

3a) The 4/5's that were going to be alts are hereby re-purposed to be the new mains. Running Keep, Korthos inside only, and Harbor 2's got RhoGu to second rank of level 4. I believe Corwin will need help to finish up the Keep run CM and I started with him because I think his toon is still lvl3. JM will need to get a toon brought around (whatever class is fine, I'll consider trap monkey issues when picking content for us) and positioned.
3b) The chronic overachievers can take lvl5, but will probably be holding level for a while. Up to you.
3c) The mains will start with the Gatekeepers chain to get everyone to lvl5 and then head out to SaltMarsh.
3d) Alrik, we won't be doing the content to get a key this life. This could pose a problem for you if you can't get to Eveningstar. Up to you how you want to deal with that. You could TR one of your toons that has a key instead of running the bard (you could bring a TR around as a bard if you still wanted to run that class). You could spend money to get the Hall of Heroes so you could jump across that way. You could solo out a key when the time comes (This would be extremely challenging, but it technically is an option). Totally up to you, but plan ahead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom