Morrowind Morrowind Mods

Could someone upload the Morrowind Graphics Overhaul 1.3 exe to a single mirror so we don;t have to wait for rapidshare and other crap in order to download all 4 archives separately?

Tamriel Rebuilt - Sacred East 1.0 has finally been released :clap:

This is a massive amount of new content and it looks fantastic.

Akamora 1 2
A true gem of ingenuity in architectural achievement, there is perhaps no town of Indoril heritage quite as unique as Akamora. This mining settlement makes creative use of the limited real estate, although anyone with a fear of heights may think twice about spending time here.

Ayemar 1
A gleaming Indoril fortress, Ayemar sits at an integral point along the roads north and south. The views from this fortress proved key in the defense of wars long since past.

Bisandryon 1
An old and abandoned stronghold, Bisandryon is one of the largest of its kind in all of Morrowind. Many uses have since been proposed; shelters, Temple installments, even permanent settlements, but it still lies bereft of any Dunmer involvement. An enterprising adventurer may find a wealth of treasure within… if they can find their way back out.

Darnim 1
A small settlement, Darnim calls home the Inlet Bog, a somewhat depressed area not unlike to the Bitter Coast of Vvardenfell. These areas are wild and filled with animals.

Dreynim and Dreynim Spa 1
The hard-working citizens of Dreynim are polite, yet not overly welcoming; they do have work to do, after all! Some of the best flat-water and river-going vessels ever to sail through Morrowind called Dreynim home, but it is a far cry from its once glorious past. Even so, you might be lucky enough to see boats being constructed on the banks. Cross the river and travel north just a hair and you'll find yourself in the area of the famous Dreynim Spa. Perfect for relaxing after (or during!) an arduous journey, Dreynim's hot springs will provide the comfort of luxury to those who so desire it.

Dun Akafell 1
Many tales have been told of the dark, dangerous, and forbidden ruins at Dun Akafell. Shrouded in mystery, and likely more than a few traps, these ruins provide a challenge for only the bravest of souls.

Meralag 1
Nestled in the foothills of Sacred East, and on the banks of a river, Meralag sees traders and farmers pass through its walls on a frequent basis. You'll be hard-pressed to find a more convenient stop amid your travels.

Necrom 1
The jewel of the region, the holiest of holies, the city of Necrom is famous for its white walls and somber atmosphere, which can send chills down your spine even on the sunniest of days. This city brooks no trouble from visitors, who will find themselves face-to-face with the elite guard, Ordinators in Mourning, should they put a single toe out of line.

Nethril Plantation 1
The large plantation of Nethril provides crops for much of the region, and its owning family holds great political power because of those crops. This site is one of the more innovative uses of the MH tileset

Sailen 1
One of the main House Indoril settlements, Sailen sees a decent amount of trade and foot traffic, as one of the last stops on the road to Necrom from pilgrims traveling south.

Seitur 1
On the eastern coast of the mainland, the little gathering of huts is a welcome reprieve from the forests further west. Seitur sees little trade, but is home to expert fishermen.

wow! The TR team has made some great stuff.

Tamriel Rebuilt - Sacred East 1.0 has finally been released :clap:

This is a massive amount of new content and it looks fantastic.

Nice, except I would have to restart the game when Im now 75% finished with the mods I started it with three years ago. And in future they release better mods for it so I would have restart it again and again. They should just stop and say its ready.

i just went round and round trying to figure out why my MW wasnt looking right, transferring all my mods from one to another. No matter what I did, the faces all looked the same.

The problem was that I wasnt transferring the BSA/ESM files as well, i thought all that I had to do was transfer the textures and esp files. Totally aggravating. I patched/tweaked all this like 2 years ago, so i didnt remember all that went into it.

THe moral of this story is this - when you get a good solid mod configuration for MW that youre happy with, consider burn/backup/store the ENTIRE data folder (did i mention the entire thing?) and just fully install/copy over that one when you do a fresh MW install. Trying to re-figure everything out and do it piecemeal years later will only lead to aggravation!

Meanwhile, I still cannot figure out why all my screenshots are so dark. Ive never had this problem, and it doesnt matter how much i tweak around the gamma and all that, they all come out so dark… wtf.

Attachments

• ScreenShot 32.jpg
    ScreenShot 32.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 59
Cool! The video is kind of choppy though. Is that how it plays for people?

I've been playing with it today and I find it amazing what they have done with it. Damn worth it just to watch the sunset :) In the Seyda area the performance is great with distance terrain around 35 on my system.

The installer is almost perfect, I had a problem with the last config bit cogging the wheel with telling me something about old graphic save but seems to have worked anyway.

Back
Top Bottom