Tales Of Symphonia - Steam PC Release

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Seems we will be getting another Tales game released on Steam for the PC.

As for Tales of Symphonia, it will be a rerelease of the HD version from consoles last year, and it will be coming to Steam in 2016. Bandai Namco has setup an intriguing preorder incentive for Symphonia,. unmentioned preorder milestones unlocking bonus content for all preorderers. Fans can get, in order, 5 weapon skin DLCs, 4 classic male costumes, 5 classic female costumes, and finally, the Steam version of the game, offered gratis. It’s not clear in the wording, but I doubt Bandai is giving away the Steam version, so this is likely for preorders of the physical disc PC version.

It was probably a good game back in the 90's, but having played it for the first time last year, I wasn't all that impressed. I think an entry like Tales of Vesperia, would be a much better choice as an introduction for the pc crowd.

Sorry I'm not risking another press something on controller although you don't have it possibility.

Oh, wait! What am I thinking!
Unlike my case with Neptunia where my money went into the wind, now I can get refund if the product turns out to be an insulting material! Buying.

Back
Top Bottom