The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

If you leave a light on, but no-ones there is it.......... :)

Looks like I'm out tomorrow. Sorry. Good chance I'll be available Saturday and Sunday, though, unlike usual.

Guess we are back on our epics then.

I have the following epic toons:
Level 21 paladin
Level 23 artificer
Level 23 monk
Level 28 cleric
Level 28 paladin

Cleric can be ETR'ed back to 20 on short notice if we want to run quests in the 18-20 range. Level 28 paladin is the one supposed to do a full TR for the next TR group. He will remain at 28 doing raids until it's time to TR.

Last edited:
Well, depending on what we want to play, I have the following toons available:

Level 20 monk
Level 27 rogue
level 28 rogue
level 28 arty
level 28 wizard

I could also bring out my level 18 cleric if someone needs to play at that level. & I have a couple of level 15 mules that I could run (still getting their favor so they're not full yet).

Wow, this is sounding more and more like you show me yours and I'll show you mine!! :)

There is a very strong possibility that I won't be there this week. We have two unexpected funerals and it's quite likely that one of them will be on Sat. here which is during game time. I'll let you know if there is any change.

I will not be there Friday either, going to visit the family for the weekend.

That puts us at 6 (plus any new guildies that might show), with Peter and Savage Dragon only having epic toons available to run. Klubbir needs ~70k XP to cap out. How about we run those 2 standalones they added to Eveningstar a while back: Study in Sable and whatever the other one was. I've never seen those quests and everyone has access to them. Might be a mildly entertaining way to finally close the curtain on Klubbir's failed career as a bard, following her failed career as a barbarian, looking forward to her failed career as anything else she might attempt...

You mean Mask of Deception? They finally fixed it so everyone has a mask to sneak in with & most of the party no longer has to pike the first part (well, at least that's what the U25 release notes said). There's a very nice cleric orb in there.

Study in Sable is interesting, but, if you want to get all the optionals (and thus reduce the nastiness of the end fight), we can't go zerging off, & we have to have one person designated to do all the talking, and we'll need to check the wiki for the correct responses. Otherwise, I'll be piking as it will be too frustrating.

I will definitely not be there this week as the funeral time has been confirmed.

You mean Mask of Deception? They finally fixed it so everyone has a mask to sneak in with & most of the party no longer has to pike the first part (well, at least that's what the U25 release notes said). There's a very nice cleric orb in there.

Study in Sable is interesting, but, if you want to get all the optionals (and thus reduce the nastiness of the end fight), we can't go zerging off, & we have to have one person designated to do all the talking, and we'll need to check the wiki for the correct responses. Otherwise, I'll be piking as it will be too frustrating.
The other one that came out at the same time is Brothers of the Forge. I looked up Study on the wiki when I got home and it turns out I have run that one once on someone. Still wouldn't be against running it. I'd actually not be against a Haunted Halls run since I definitely haven't been in that quest, but I don't think everyone has access to that one.

We've ran Mask and Study when they came out, but I don't think we ran Forge.

I now have all quest packs. So if we want to do Haunted Halls, I can go without a guest pass. As Corwin is the only other non-ViP, we should be good to go.

Update Issued This Morning - Allow Time for Install

Be aware that an update to the game was issued this morning. No previous announcements that I noticed, but I didn't look on the forums yesterday. Anyway, give time for an update when you next login. Don't know what was affected yet.

Today's update broke Von 5-6 & a bunch of quests-Hotfix out

The update broke a bunch of stuff. There is additional stuff reported in the thread by players, including new hireling issues. Looks like the Hotfix is out.

Cordovan's original post:

We have been investigating reports of strange ladder and platform behavior since today's release of Update 25 Patch 2, and have identified the issue. We are working to get out a hotfix to address the problem, which appears to have been caused by a build issue. Stay tuned for more information about downtime, which could happen as soon as tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

Additionally, we plan to bring Ghallanda down starting at 5:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Wednesday (tomorrow) to conduct hardware maintenance work in an effort to resolve recent issues on the server.

We have identified several quests and public areas that have been affected:

Raids:

Vault of Night 5 & 6 - The spawning ladder is not spawning in part 5, and there are missing "bases" on part 6. Part 5 can be worked around (mostly), but Part 6 is currently not able to be completed, so until this fix is in place we would recommend not running the Vault of Night raids.

Quests:

The Snitch - Missing ladder, can be overcome with a high enough jump score after using the valve.
Miller's Debt - Missing ladders
A Study In Sable - Missing ladder, cannot complete an optional objective
Tomb of the Shadow Lord - Missing ladder
Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm (Waterworks part 3) - Missing ladder
The Dreaming Dark - Missing building

Public Areas:

House Kundarak - Missing ladder
Three Barrel Cove public area - Missing buildings
Crystal Cove public area - Missing buildings

Wilderness Zones:

Tangleroot - Missing building

Tonight

I'm up for just about anything:

• Mask of Deception should be fun for everyone now that they've supposedly fixed the masks (I haven't been in to verify it); it's got that nice radiance/devotion/wisdom orb, and it's fairly short; we should have a ranger in the group if we want to do all the optionals, and a trapper is required, unless we're planning on running thru the traps (not recommended for some of us)
  • Haunted Halls is always fun, and the loot is fabulous when it drops (bring your electric resist ring … 45 or 50 is best or a ring of djin if you have one)
  • Raids - Thunderholme or FoT get those phlogs or comms, depending on the raid
  • or …
I've got a level 21, and a bunch of 28's. Just need to know who to bring.

I'm still under the same restrictions … I expect to be there, but don't know how long I'll last.

Back
Top Bottom