ATOM RPG: Trudograd - Patch 1.01

Redglyph

SasqWatch
ATOM RPG: Trudograd receives its first patch. It's a 4.15-GB download from the previous version, so not too small.

Patch 1.01

• Fixed infinite quest reward for Crooked's quest;
  • Now the faction companion attacks character if their faction is assaulted;
  • Ganiev's truck no longer walk-through-able;
  • Molotovs no longer burn during cutscenes;
  • Fixed bug with how Lost Northerners quest was represented in the log;
  • Fixed local map markers appearing on global map;
  • Fixed combat on the Island;
  • Various lesser glitches in menus, etc. fixed
More information.

I still have to do a full play through of Atom, but will definitely pick this one up later on, when my games to play log is not so full.

I still have to do a full play through of Atom, but will definitely pick this one up later on, when my games to play log is not so full.

I'm in the same situation. Maybe when I am more able to focus on games I'll get on this one as it seems quite interesting.

I loved ATOM, but I'm too busy with several other games right now to start this one. I'll let it age a little like a fine wine!! :)

I started playing first Atom last weekend and I am not too happy with my build and I am considering starting again.
:-/

Patch 1.02

Another "small patch" was released on Steam. GOG will probably get it later, they haven't even updated the patch notes last time, as usual.

• Fixed a bug in the quest "The Taming of the Shrew";
  • Fixed a large batch of errors in radio dialogues;
  • Fixed a package of errors related to thermos mechanics;
  • Fixed a number of visual bugs in the operation of weapon modifications;
  • Fixed a bug that led to a change in the position of the NPC after saving or loading the game;
  • Fixed a bug that led to an increase in damage from the Molotov cocktail after saving or loading the game;
  • In the dialogue with Blaze, the lines about waiting for new content from the Early Access times have been removed;
  • Fixed a bug where, in the dialogue with the Milkman, the answer option did not fit into the interface window;
  • The special armor interface has become more informative;
  • Correction of typos and errors in the text;
Other minor fixes.

I'm chugging through the first game right now, thought it might be coming to an end last night when I was sent via boat to what I thought was the end-game, then I found another entire map to explore!! So yeah, I'm quite digging the first game, Fidel, Butch(the dog), and I are romping our ways around the wild.

Back
Top Bottom