Dragon Age: Inquisition - Zero Punctuation Review

aries100

SasqWatch
sounds like a 20$ game

If you'll believe the same guy who made a review based on a couple of hours playing Risen 3, then yes.
If you'll believe people who finished the game, and also finished Risen 3 (twice here actually), then no.

Bad minions! A timeout for both of you until you learn to appreciate the beauty in all RPGs, even the very flawed ones. Look past the hate my children!

That's actually one of the most positive reviews I've seen him do to be honest.... he must really like it (as much as Yahtzee can, anyway).

If you'll believe the same guy who made a review based on a couple of hours playing Risen 3, then yes.
If you'll believe people who finished the game, and also finished Risen 3 (twice here actually), then no.

I'm a bit confused, is it worth more or less than 20$ ?

Moar.

With all the talk about the bugs in DA:I and Skyrim and other rpgs of this scale, I thought I should praise the developers of Kingdoms of Amalur for releasing a complete and bug free game (except for the camera issues which is not game breaking).

I am playing KoA now and it is quite a competent and artistic rpg.

Random loot in endlessly respawning chests?
I can't say that's artistic... :p

With all the talk about the bugs in DA:I and Skyrim and other rpgs of this scale, I thought I should praise the developers of Kingdoms of Amalur for releasing a complete and bug free game (except for the camera issues which is not game breaking).

I am playing KoA now and it is quite a competent and artistic rpg.

Probably the best RPG combat this side of Dogma too... pity what happened over there at 38.

Back
Top Bottom