Drakensang:RoT Got my Drakensang: TRoT import today…

The problem is that there's no way of knowing if those copies contain the printed X-encyclopedia (which is the primary reason I wanted the X-superbox). It's been said that later productions of the superbox only contain the encyclopedia on PDF.

Actually the price is quite fair it it is first edition with printed encyclopedia. You can always contact them via e-mail if it is printed or on disc. If they don`t bother with answer then stay away anyway.
I sold both mine for 60 bucks each plus shipping via buy now option. Guess I would get a better price with auction format but in the end I bought three copies for 10 EUR each at local games shop bargain bin.:D

On topic - best price for TRoT at the moment is here
10,69 pounds plus 0.99 delivery

http://www.startupmedia.co.uk/p-495130-drakensang-the-river-of-time-game-pc.aspx

The item description claims that it contains the encyclopedia. But as Dark Savant said, it is probably best to mail them.

I got my first edition superbox for 30€. But that was just a short while after its release, and from the UK. I suspect that Megastore is unaware of the growing collectors value of this item, it is after all a big chain, and those are usually horrible at finding the right price point for games that are not brand new.

off topic - they have great price on boxed Dragon Knight Saga (12,49 EUR). Unfortunately shipping is expensive flat rate 10 EUR and they don`t accept paypal.

Back
Top Bottom