The reason I quit the RPGWatch team.

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
I never really explained it, so I thought I should to bring complete closure to it for anyone who was curious why I left in a hurry.

I got very depressed and bitter at the world, I was in a dark place. I ended up nuking my YouTube channel, nuking my music outlets and basically nuking my RPGWatch content as well, due to the depression. So @Corwin;, @Myrthos;, I wanted u guys to know this is why I left, it wasn't anything personal against u guys. Maybe one day I'll return and start writing reviews and previews again, but for now I'm happy just being on the sidelines and enjoying the content here.

Glad to see you back Fluent. In my opinion you don't have to explain to others as I have been down that road myself a couple of times. I even left the site a few times.:)

So welcome to the Ex-RPGWatch Staff group. Wonder what happened to Aubrielle?

Last edited:
I see Aubrielle on Steam every now and then but haven't talked to her in awhile. Thanks for the kind words Couch, appreciate it. :party:

Glad you both survived.
Aubrielle gets dark af as well. Hopefully things turn out well and thats not where she stays.

It is a lot of work running a free thing - done it (not here); enjoyed it when i did it; walked away with no regrets when it was time to move on.

[For me the transition was leaving the States for a year.]

Depression is tough. But know you are valued and loved as a human being, not just on this online forum.

Last edited:
Bummer dude. Yeah the world can be a depressing place at times. I can definitely relate. These days I try to focus more on the positive, such as by skipping the local news and avoiding negative people. Glad to see you bounce back.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I regret nuking my creative outlets but what's done is done. I feel better now and might someday go back to contributing to the Watch and other sites.

Back
Top Bottom