Two Worlds II - Gamestop Preorder Bonuses

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Joystiq has news of some Gamestop preorder bonuses for Two Worlds II. You'll get a fancy sword that can be used at level 15 and an exclusive area, called Labyrinths of Hatmandor:
The deadly Labyrinths of Hatmandor have become infamous throughout the lands of Antaloor. Countless adventurers have journeyed into the depths only to be lost of the shadows of the crypts. The Labyrinths were built ages ago to serve as the tombs of ten of the most powerful priests who lived in the Hatmandor Temple. Buried deep beneath the desert sands, the builders erected small underground pyramids to house the sarcophagi, and created an elaborate network of twisted tunnels to protect the tombs from grave robbers. Recently however scholars of the New Ashos University appear to have discovered remnants of the Labyrinths floor plans! It is said however that those who may manage to find their way through the convoluted mazes of the Labyrinth to the rewards within will have to face the decaying priests themselves in order to claim their treasures.

Seize the unique opportunity to explore the intricate Labyrinths of Hatmandor. Plunge ahead into the dank crypts of the temple priests in search of exquisite treasures, but be prepared to have your skill tested as the quest will not be an easy one.
I got used to preorder items with Dragon Age but a whole area? Really?
More information.

Doing a pre-order of this game sounds risky to me. I know I would need something pretty big like an extra adventure area to tempt me. And this just might be tempting enough...

No way, these guys still haven't released the Editor for Two Worlds yet, not to mention any of the other issues.

I'd like a bug free and balanced version as "extras" when you pre-order.

An Editor was released a while back...
You just had to apply to get it.

I dunno how I feel about bonus content when you buy from certain stores. I usually do buy from Gamestop online as I live out in the sticks... but somehow whenever I feel like I'm being pushed to buy from a certain place I get all squirmy and uncomfortable.

I dunno how I feel about bonus content when you buy from certain stores. I usually do buy from Gamestop online as I live out in the sticks… but somehow whenever I feel like I'm being pushed to buy from a certain place I get all squirmy and uncomfortable.

Bingo. Plus, there are the people who live in places that don't get easy access to these specific deals.

Yeah, like most Australians!! :)

Well, such deals are common for other goods in real stores, why not for digital goods as well? I don't have a problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom