Battle Brothers - Warriors of the North DLC Released

M&B is different in many ways. The devs tried to hit RPG and there are expectations of behaviours toward a player.

Companions in M&B all reflect that: they do not follow a PC regardless of their behaviour. In M&B, action is characterization.

BB, weak to non existing. Brothers are lifeless pawns and hitting peasants and stuff is not an intrinsic feature. Even when forced through a scenario like northern raiders.

Hey there Chien. You know most people don't understand barely a word you say, right? That 90% of your posts come across as pure gibberish? Well, when you do manage to make an intelligible post, those odd one-in-ten sentences, do you actually notice people responding properly at your end?

Like, don't you get frustrated by how many responders to you make no sense to you? Like constantly thinking "I never said that!". Like really constantly. When you do get a response which seems to match what you said do you learn from it and try to establish what it was about that post that made it readable? Or do you just barge on mindlessly, neither caring nor noticing if anyone actually understands what you write?

I guess most people assume it's a language thing, but from what I can tell you seem to be very good at spelling and you must be fairly good at reading to be here, so I suspect the problem is more an issue of grammar. Well, there's lots of really kind and helpful people here who'd probably gladly help you out for free if you started a thread in off-topic asking for help with your grammar.

You seem to want to say a lot, but what gets presented to us is just random words from a food blender, so I think it'd benefit you more than us if you did ask for help. And there's no better help than free help :)

You seem to want to say a lot, but what gets presented to us is just random words from a food blender, so I think it'd benefit you more than us if you did ask for help. And there's no better help than free help :)
Actually telling the least possible, freedom of speech and stuff.

I guess most people assume it's a language thing, but from what I can tell you seem to be very good at spelling and you must be fairly good at reading to be here, so I suspect the problem is more an issue of grammar. Well, there's lots of really kind and helpful people here who'd probably gladly help you out for free if you started a thread in off-topic asking for help with your grammar.

Not a language issue.

People are not equal. It ends here. Pointless to waste time and resources on other stuff.

There are simple minded people and there are complex minded people.
There are weak intellects and powerful intellects.

Simple minded people are trapped within patterns of thinking. They are bound by limitations. They lack intellect power to overcome their conditions.

Complex minded people are able to go past limitations, they push boundaries. They are the minds that get humanity to advance, starting a country claiming freedom for all and having slaves, going about infinite growth in a finite environment. They are the people who can empower a president like DJT.

One example taken from this thread, chronology.
Simple minded people are prisoners of chronology, the past influences the present which influences the future.
Powerful minds, though, know that their minds are powerful enough to overcome that limitation.

From the thread

Event 1: a claim that comparing BB to another game is difficult.
Event 2: a comparison of BB to another game is posted(in a tedious to read style)
Event 3: the quotation of the claim is made
Event 4: it is stated that BB is not hard but tedious

Simple minded people: trapped in their own shortcomings. They can not bypass chronology.

They take one event after the other.
Event 1: okay, event 2: related to event 1, cast doubts on event 1. Event 3: maybe somebody noticed. Event 4: interpretated in the light of events 1,2 and 3.

Complex minded people: event 1: okay, event 2:duh, event 3:why not, event 4: guy can not read properly, there is no other cause for dropping an unrelated comment after the quotation.

That is the sign of a powerful mind. A mind that overcomes. Event 4 is not influenced by event 1,2,3. It works in reverse. Event 4 should have influenced event 3.

Powerful, definitively humanity saving capacity.

Simple minded people do not have the luxury of writing bad about chronology. They must acknowledge it and abide by it.

Lack of intellectual power to do otherwise.

Looks like Battle Brothers is announcing a new DLC next Friday. Seems to be a desert themed dlc. Barbarians in the last dlc and this one looks to be with desert raiders and dragons maybe.

This is the best gaming news of the year. Seems like Battle Brothers keeps adding fans with each dlc and I'm glad that this small company is having success.

I hope they add a new end game crisis and some camping options. Some unique battle maps would be nice also.

Quite likely streamers are going to receive early versions to stream. Remains to be seen who is going to stream, veterans had left. Not sure this one will bring them back.

I personally never watched a stream of someone playing a game (I do watch publisher/developer previews of games). I wonder if anyone at rpgwatch actually watch streams of people playing a game rather than playing the game (other than yourself of course).

Anyway can only speak for myself but I could care less if all potential streams of this (or any other) game ceased to produce useless streams of games.

Quite likely streamers are going to receive early versions to stream. Remains to be seen who is going to stream, veterans had left. Not sure this one will bring them back.

I've friends that watch others play games, but haven't done that myself as of yet. Personally, I prefer to play the game myself and I doubt that will ever change. When I go to watch videos, nine times out of ten I'm watching old concerts.

Back's in the 80's it was pretty common to go to a friends house and watch them play. In some houses (like mine) where you had a lot of siblings and only one computer it was normally to spend most of your time watching "streams". In the 90's LAN parties were all the rage and multiplayer became much more accessible. I thought this was a step in the right direction but modern "streaming" is like going back to the 80's EXCEPT with random strangers. To be honest people who do this for hours on end should probably find a healthier hobby. A few hours a week (ideally when you are at work :)) is fine though :)

(I do watch publisher/developer previews of games).
A point here. They are notoriously more informative than streams by streamers who receive early keys.
I wonder if anyone at rpgwatch actually watch streams of people playing a game rather than playing the game (other than yourself of course).
That would be surprising.
Streaming comes with specific needs. Vid products may be designed to meet those needs.
People who stream made for streaming vid products and people who watch them being streamed.

And people who play those made for streaming vid products without either streaming them or watching them being streamed.

This site must keep up its self imposed trend.

but modern "streaming" is like going back to the 80's EXCEPT with random strangers.

They are not that much random strangers as their approach to play made for streaming vid products is shown and may be observed. Which delivers substantial information on the vid product. Of course much less than watching cooked up by devs previews.
To be honest people who do this for hours on end should probably find a healthier hobby. A few hours a week (ideally when you are at work :)) is fine though :)
Healthier like playing made for streaming vid products without either streaming them or watching them being streaming.

A huge fallacy in your simple minded reasoning is that the product was made for streaming. I would argue though you will without basis disagree that many products are successful without streaming and it is the streamers who chase the success of a product.

like playing made for streaming vid products without either streaming them or watching them being streaming.

Three lines packed with fallacies. Impressive. Too time consuming to show them all.

Only a few:
claim of argumentation when argumentation relies on arguments, the lack of arguments provides no ground for argumentation
claim of no basis while confessing watching no stream
claim of success as a goal when being the biggest success is the goal, devs do not aim at selling, they aim at selling the most
claim of advertizing as a non inefficient means to spur sales.

Only a few, DJT's level, maybe time to consider serving.

From devs' perspective, streaming is a way to promote their product to increase sales. As such, it is mandatory for them to provide streamers with a positive experience.
Streamers do not chase success of a product, they chase products to make their stream a success. That is how they are offered free keys, early versions (press review releases) They pick a product they think will allow them to make a successful stream.

Back
Top Bottom