New World by Amazon Studios

Ehhh, I've never been a fan of pvp at all. Tried it in the early days of UO and Everquest the first and found out it's just not for me. PVE, however, that can be amazing amounts of fun, with the right friends.

Ehhh, I've never been a fan of pvp at all. Tried it in the early days of UO and Everquest the first and found out it's just not for me. PVE, however, that can be amazing amounts of fun, with the right friends.

PvP can be really fun, with the right friends but I have poor reflex so I tend to suck at it :)

I am bit disappointed by this as I was hoping we will get new AAA western MMO with PVE support as no one is making those any more :(

Usually, PvP sandbox means little or no PvE content. Meaning, there's no reason for me to invest in the world - and there's likely not going to be a story or underpinning for the stuff that's going on.

Not my thing at all.

If I just wanted to murder people for their loot, there are countless alternatives out there already.

PvP is the type of online gaming I enjoy, but I like short and contained experiences, like sports or tactics games. Never really fancied it in the context of RPGs.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never played an online game that was strictly PVP, and I doubt I ever will. Just not my style, regardless of friends that might enjoy it, there needs to be some serious PVE for me to join in.

Back
Top Bottom