RPGWatch - Welcome to RPGWatch!

Well the new site looks interesting, I'm missing the game database where you can find everything about every game though. Hopefully that's something that will be added with time.

I always loved that Games database and having all the interviews/reviews/previews/ss/videos was awesome!

It will return; give us time!! :)

As has been explained in several places, we are doing that for a couple of weeks as part of an arrangement to allow us to use much of our old material from the Dot. That gives Jolt time to decide what they wish to do with the Dot as well.

Some of you might remember me, I used to be part of the RPGDot staff several years ago, before the redesign too (and participated a tiny bit to it). Needless to say even though I barely had any time to spare for computer games anymore, I kept being a daily reader and always appreciated your work.
Thank's for all your doing for all RPG and MMORPG fans out there! Keep it up! And gratz for the new design, it's so much better!

Hedek (currently back to playing AO after a 3 years as Ninamay RK2)

Like a Necromancer I will make you rise. Congrats to RPGWatch, I just had to say something in the first thread ever :)

Heh, pretty amazing to see how long the site is up and how many from the original guys are still here.

Posting in epic thread?

Now that is some serious high level necromancery!

Back
Top Bottom