Fallout 4 Must use Mods for Settlements

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
glad you posted this. My next bout of F4 will have that first one for sure.

glad you posted this. My next bout of F4 will have that first one for sure.
No problem it still requires some management as you can help supply them to build, but it beats having to spend hundreds of hours building settlements yourself.

I actually found the sim settlements aspect of the vanilla game to be rather fun, but hated that when you were required to defend your towns from attacks from multiple enemies at once, the baddies just seemed to magically teleport in front of you just outside the settlement which broke my immersion of course. I'd like to attempt another play through of the game with some of the better sim settlement mods and a couple of good, big quest mods.

Yeah the settlement stuff killed this game for me, so I'll have to give those a try. Thanks. I wonder how well this would work with the NSA mod?

My favorite Settlement mod for Fallout 4 is getting a Sequel.

Yeah, this update already has other mods adding content to it. I'm trying to pick a good load out with mods that don't touch the main quests. It's difficult. Frost was a little too restrictive.

So, I supposedly disabled the main quest but it still acts like it is active in Diamond City. I'm mostly here to get Piper and have access to the merchants. I'll probably mod in more money for the merchants since I have a ton of gear to sell. I literally strip every location down to dust before leaving :) I'll do the quests that quickly ramps up Piper's affinity and then get out of town.

I downloaded 50 mods that were on the suggestion list. Then I run a mostly female NPC's mod so I get to look at girls instead of dudes in my settlements. So Start me up, so I'm not Shaun's dad/mom and Wasteland Operator to kill the MQ, then a ton of settlement mods.

I seem to spend almost much time adding mods as I do actually playing. I use Vortex over MM2. I just like how it works with the nexus with zero tweaking.

I just stared playing the sequel and noticed it's very buggy. Don't get me wrong I like it but it feels like it still needs a lot of work. A new Vulcan Renderer helped with crashes.

Link - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48053
Enables Fallout 4 to run in Vulkan rendering mode. Could help performance issues for both Nvidia and AMD cards.

-based on DXVK,
-will overide any ENB settings
-tested for Windows 10 64 bit but should work on 7/8

Back
Top Bottom