RPGWatch - Welcome to RPGWatch!

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Hello and welcome! After many months of planning and hard work, we are now live.
The current site represents a basic feature set, with more advanced features planned as we move along. In the meantime, choose your preferred skin (you'll find a Light and Dark choice on the menu bar at the top) and join us regularly for the latest RPG and MMOG news and exclusive articles.
More about RPGWatch...
More information

Yes, and welcome to all our first time visitors!! Hope you stick around.

Congrats on the launch of the new site, folks! :) - Going to take a look around now to see what's new. From the bits I've seen so far, well, it's definitely looking absolutely 100% uber frickin' awesome so far... RPGWatch FTW! :D

/wave

looks promising, I already like it better than the previous rpgdot redesign ;)

Hi everyone,

Just read Dhruin's note on RPGdot, so I thought I'd tag along with you lot. I like the new style, it's more... sober? :)

Greetings all,
this looks much better than the dot (and it's much faster), I hope ye prosper.
And I want to thank Roqua for replying to Dhruin's announcement over at RPGDot, I would not have found the new site without his declaration of love.

Welcome everybody! :)

(...)I would not have found the new site without his declaration of love.

True, it was the same with me, albeit Dhruin did hint at the new address, for he said watch out for us :)

One note regarding the site's layout: As Dhruin wrote above it's possible to use either a light theme (default) or a dark theme, depening on your preference. Just click on the "A" at the top, next to the help menu.

Aside from that, you can separately select a color theme on the forums, including these comments pages. It's at the very bottom left. Lapis Watch is the default blue theme that's used on the RPG site, Amber Watch is the golden theme that's used on the MMO site.

Have fun. Oh, and a warm welcome to everyone! :)

Wow, the amber/dark combination is pretty neat!

Good luck with the new site. I like what I see so far... It has a very clean design, and I like the background toggle. :)

Congrats guys to your new site - though I'm sure sad to see the ol' Dot go... :(
(Did have a good time there 'till I felt the need to disappear all of a sudden :O)

What happened? Jolt not so friendly or supportive as originally assumed? Can you talk about it at all?

Seems to me there was a lot of good info/data to be found on the Dot (database, user reviews) - will you somehow port this stuff over, will you start over from scratch or will you leave the games database thing to dedicated sites such as MobyGames or Underdogs?

Anyway, looking forward to whatever the Watch turns out to be. Good luck!

One tiny thing: Using the 'dark' interface (I couldn't resist), blue user names on forum posts are barely legible.

The new site is great! It started to go down hill when you guys joined jolt, I'm glad you started a new place. GL!

Back
Top Bottom