Greedfall - Sold One Million & Getting New Content

On a side note has more information been released on Steelrising their next RPG project yet? All I remember is the short trailer set in an alternative French Revolution.

You play a female cyborg also according to the information available.

I was about to get Greedfall this Steam Autumn Sale, since it reached its historical lowest price. But after reading this thread, I also decided to wait a little longer.

Last edited:
This is coming on gamepass this month.

An update on the gold edition of the game.

GreedFall Gold Edition is coming on June 30th with a brand new DLC - Steam
Oh it's you on ol menawi! Haven't you heard? Rumor in Serene Harbour says that a ship for Teer Fradee is arriving soon. There's written "Gold" on it. That's right! GreedFall: Gold Edition is coming to PC on June 30, with an exclusive DLC: The De Vespe Conspiracy.

Lame is a kind word, what comes to mind for me is shady. Granted I've not purchased this to date, yet had I, right now I might be a tad miffed. They seriously need to make sure those that ponied up full price at launch gets access to this new content.

There was supposed to be a big patch coming and I've shelved it for 6 months, not sure what happened to the patch....

I'm happy for these guys. I feel the game turned a bit repetitive after the second chapter, but I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the plot quite a bit. Looking forward to what they can come up with next.

Last edited:
Will the new tech upgrades be applied to those who bought nthe base game as well? As the Gold version is the remastered version for the more powerful consoles.

I'm happy for these guys. I feel the game turned a bit repetitive after the second chapter, but I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the plot quite a bit. Looking forward to what they can come up with next.
Steelrising you might like as you play a female android warrior.

Steelrising - Official Reveal Trailer

Check out the reveal trailer for the upcoming video game, Steelrising.

Doesn't look bad, but the trailer doesn't show a lot about the game. We'll see!

Please inform me : What is so special with Greedfall ?

Please inform me : What is so special with Greedfall ?
For those that play Spiders' (the French studio that is) games, Greedfall is a bit of a turning point. They've been making budget RPG titles for a decade now and Greedfall is a major attempt at reaching the next level, somewhere between budget and AAA. So the game is longer and less linear, with larger maps to explore. Like Silver said, approaching Bioware but not there yet.

It's an ambitious game for a smaller studio and hopefully something they can follow up on.

Further posts from the Devs... "On PC, there are no changes to the base game." and "There are no tech changes for the PC edition."

It doesn't sounds like the gold edition is going to be any different than the main edition except the DLC will be included. So buying the DLC ($7) for the existing game would be the same as buying the gold edition?

There's no new posts at all in the "beta branch" thread. That branch is no longer available but the topic is still there and pinned in the general forum. It's like they've forgotten it's even there.

Classic bioware lite. Well, that is to say, it shows some promise in that direction for some. ie. Interesting characters and setting with tough dilemmas and decent combat.

A complementary perspective: to me, Greedfall feels nothing like a Bioware game, but it does feel to me like a very solid Piranha Bytes style game. I found the combat completely boring and clunky, but like Silver I liked the setting, characters, and quest/faction choices. There's some exploration, and samey maps with preordained corridors through them (think Kingdoms of Amalur)

Back
Top Bottom